𝟙.𝟙𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

          "Hey, you okay?" Hope asked besides Raf, who just recently had a heartfelt apology to both Hope and Arabella. It was hard for the Vampire to forgive but she knew she had to at some point. Words of wisdom from Roman Sienna himself, thank god.

"Um... My mind still won't settle down. Look, I'm sorry but I can't join the fight." He said and looked over to his right to Arabella who smiled and nodded understanding.

"Don't worry, It's not just Arabella going." Hope pointed down the hall where Kaleb and Josie and Jed were strolling to get to them in a smile. "My squad answered the bat-signal."

Arabella turned to Raf. "We'll find him. Landon's grown on me so I'll kill anyone who touches a strand on his head." She whispered the last part which made Raf snicker and nod, thankful.

Both Lizzie and Josie lookef at each other and in unison said, "She's coming?" Disappointment laced their voices and tone.

"I need all the help I can get, so please put your twin war on pause." Hope retorted, Arabella gave an amused look at her before turning to the twins with an apologetic smile.

"Why is he going?" Rafael asked, gesturing to Jed in confusion and anger. "He hates Landon."

"Look, you're the Alpha. If Landon's your pack, that makes him ours." He explained, forcefully.

"Where's Mg at?" Kaleb asked, looking around their little group and could only see one more vamp other than him, Arabella.

"He's on his way. Let's load up while we wait for him. Come on." Hope said and held Arabella's hand before walking outside with the rest followed.

Arabella frowned and walked forward, using her arm to shield Hope when they saw many guarded men with security attire walking their way.

"Oh, Sorry. We were about to knock." Their Leader, the teens were guessing said in a sarcastic tone. The rest of his team was behind him with shields.

"Who the hell are you?" Lizzie spat, looking at the one who talked earlier first.

"Name's Burr. Triad Industries." When he finished Hope let go of Arabella and put her hands up.

"Propellere." She casted but nothing happened, Arabella looking at the men and grew even morr confused and protective of Hope as she stepped forward to her.

Kaleb dropped the bag on his shoulder. "Ara." He called in knowing, the two vampire was about to rush them but got pulled back when their daylight rings won't work.

"Son of a bitch." Arabella whispered harshly, Hope holding her while glaring to the men who scoffed. The blonde was still recovering, her burnt marks quickly healed but the anger she held is by a long shot not mended.

"What you don't got is magic. Which is why your daylight ring won't work. And what we have are stakes, wolfsbane... and other things." He threatened and the mercenaries pointed the weapons at them. "So, I think you should invite us inside."

Arabella glared, having to be forced to go back inside the school, making sure Hope was in front of her just in case. She looked back to the men that entered the school, wrapped her arms around Hope's waist protectively while they were gathered in the main room.