𝟙.𝟟: 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕤 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟 𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕠𝕣

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella Luna Salvatore was the name she used everywhere she went. She never regretted telling people of her last name— in fact she loved calling herself a Salvatore. That was because Stefan showed her how it feels like to be one. The Mikaelsons raised her but The Salvatores surely showed her everything she would have experienced in her before life, a real family.

Now she laid on her bed, tears trickling down to her cheeks while she desperately clung onto her chest. Wishing for the pain to stop so she can feel relief.

All her life she never wanted know what was going in Aurora's head when she cursed her. She already accepted that her parents hated her guts for taking her own magic away. Arabella moved on, or so she thought...

"Mother! Look of what I have done!" A cheerful and young Arabella Luna showed her mom the once dead flower grow back to life. "I did it by myself, just like how you told me to."

Aurora smiled, genuinely proud and kneeled to her daughter's height. "You will do great things, my Bella-Luna. You will change the world with great power." She cupped her cheeks and planted a loving kiss on her forehead which made her giggle, her laughter echoed in her ears.

The Vampire turned her head, looking up to the ceiling with much distaste. Her sobbings silenced by how she bit her lips so rough that it drew blood. Tears dried to her pillow as she just wished for the pain to stop.

But all she could feel was nostalgia and an emotion to forgive her mother. She was telling the truth but all that anger and hatred she felt towards the woman was suppose to be only to her father. He was the one who did this to her, right?

Arabella didn't mind the door open slowly, its hinges screeched when it did. The girl turned her figure away from the door, cupping her lips to suppress her sobs from ever coming out.

"Bella..." The voice somewhat made her feel calmer and upheld. "I just came to check up on you." Hope whispered and her figure sat down by the edge of the bed, looking at a fragile Arabella.

"Go, Hope... I don't want you to see me like this." She managed to say without breaking out of character, eyes shut as she didn't want to see anyone right now.

For now, Hope did what she was told. It pained her to see the girl in so many pain and knowing that what she was feeling heightened than the normal instincts of a vampire, it broke her heart even more. Knowing that she can't do anything to stop it.

"The pain will pass, Arabella." Hope whispered, holding her arm for a few seconds more before standing up to leave. She looked at her one last time and shut the door, leaving for her mission.

Many years of pain surged through her once that Hope left. She wanted her besides her but knew that she couldn't muster up the courage to ask. Arabella was too much afraid on taking a leap of faith with her eyes closed, mostly scared that Hope will never look at her the same way she does.

The girl sat up, feeling more calmer than before after a few minutes of breaking down. It was too long since she's cried herself to consume the pain. She fixed herself and cleared her tears away, making sure no one will find out that she wept.

Once she got outside, she planned to go to the kitchen but got stopped by Raf calling her. She turned around and had heard that his girlfriend came back as well.