𝟚.𝟟: 𝕀𝕥 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝔹𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝔼𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella pulled a random girl from the street, compelling her to shut up. She just sinked her teeth in her neck, sucking the girl's blood eagerly. She was not like this. Not at all. But everything inside her was telling her to not think about Hope and distract herself. And it is working.

"Enough enough of that, Bella-Luna." Sebastian called out, pulling the girl's shoulder off of the random girl. He compelled the innocent townie to forget about it and let her heal using his blood. "You've been doing this for quite some time now."

Arabella scoffed, panting while she wiped the blood off the corner of her lip as she did so. Her gaze wandered around town, not knowing what to do with anything anymore. It's not like the chest pain stopped. In fact, it grew more and more unbearable by the second she breathed.

"I don't know why you keep me in line. Can I see the Sebastian who slaughtered villages?" She asked, wanting to earn a reaction and push him away.

"You've gone unstable." He pointed out the obvious making Arabella roll her eyes.

"I've been unstable since I became a vampire, Sebastian. Now, you wouldn't your Elizabeth to spot you in town now, would you?" She asked, pointing at the twins who was walking towards the center of town.

Sebastian's eyes grew wide, never expecting the blonde to come in town. He growled, looking at the vampire besides her, holding an innocent look at him. "You will come back to that school. You hear me?" He warned before speeding away.

Arabella laughed at how her new friend reacted, eyes wandering to the twins and stopped functioning properly when she saw Hope among them. She looked away just as Josie spotted her by a distance. She didn't need her hearing abilities to know that Josie informed them of her presence in town.

The Blonde was simply walking in the streets, keys to her car on one hand as she tossed it up and down, smoothly catching it just as much. She also didn't need any of her senses to know the three by the bench was looking her way.

With everything that happened, nobody blamed her of her actions. Everyone would act the same if they were Arabella with very sensitive and heightened emotions than none other.

To avoid everyone who cared about her genuinely, she enrolled back to the Salvatore School, no choice but to take her place back to her old dorm with her girlfriend. Or was it ex now? She really didn't know.

Then she found out Alaric knew that Hope came from Malivore. Even more betrayed, she distanced herself from everyone and anyone who even tried to get close to her.

She looked to the three witches again, talking to someone and it looked like it was another monster so she immediately walked to her car, opening her car doors. Arabella hopped in with a content sigh, felt a pulsating heartbeat occur, slamming its way to her chest. Almost as if it wanted to explose.

The girl closed her eyes, humming painfully while she held her hand to her chest. She turned the keys, igniting the engine on. Arabella couldn't care less if she crashed her car so she drove to the boarding school knowing she is having another attack.

Ignoring it, she parked in the garage when she arrived. Also not bothering to care about what the others who she passed on the hallways was talking about. Her feet lead her to her room, closing it shut with a content sigh.