𝟚.𝟠: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕪 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥

-Narrator's perspective-

"Well, we have been doing this for quite some time." Arabella mumbled, looking up to Hope who was hovering above her with a gentle smile that would lighten up her mood and day.

"By quite some time you mean since yesterday night." She remarked, very much happy of their time spent together.

Arabella smiled, brushing a few strands of the girl in front of her's hair. "You are too much for me not to stay away. We both know that." She whispered, admiring the light blue eyes that seemed to capture her heart more and more. The action made her cheek tint a blush of red over the blonde's words.

"We also know that you wanted us to just be friends less than 12 hours ago." She said once again, planting a chaste kiss on the girl's lips and pulling away in less than a second.

"And we also know you can't resist me, Hope Mikaelson." Arabella spoken, urging to laugh which she did when Hope slapped her shoulder playfully.

For a split second, Arabella felt at awe of the beauty that was above her. She's never felt loved or be in love with someone who's presence is enough for her. "How was it? You know, being in Malivore?" She asked, steering the conversation to a much more deeper topic.

"Lonely. Dark." She sighed, Arabella softly caressing one side of her cheek while she talked. To comfort her. "Other than Clarke's annoying voice, I felt alone. I didn't think that I could ever feel peace inside there."

Arabella exhaled, sitting up while still, Hope sat on her lap. "Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore. I'm here and won't go anywhere." She said wholeheartedly, having to feel her heartbeat soothingly calm upon seeing Hope's lips curled to a warm smile.

"Promise?" Her voice was supposed to be tough, wanting for it to sound more of it but not until it betrayed her, tone was a little gloomy and broken. Hope never wanted to be alone, she was fine of the idea when it was just her after her parent's death but now that Arabella came in her life, she didn't want to always count on herself. She wanted more and Arabella gave her that privilege.

"You can count on me." She swore, placing a warm and assuring kiss on the other's forehead. Then backing away but not fully seeing at they were inches away. "I will
always- always, love you, Hope Mikaelson. Please, don't forget."

Hope exhaled, closing her eyes as she did, a tear escaped her eye. Those simple words which she has been wanting to hear for months, longing and desperate to hear all of that finally fell into her lap like its the first time she's felt like this. "Oh, Bella..." She whispered, the back of her fingers slightly grazing on the girl's cheek. "I love you too. Ofcourse I'll never forget it."

As she said, the two shared a kiss but not like earlier. It was slow which the pair enjoyed of their company. The fire that was snuffed out ever since Hope jumped in that pit, has been lit again and has been powerful than ever. More than what they could ever imagine.

In depths of how they love one another cannot measure up to how people will see it. Not even they could seeing as they never loves another person except each other. In truth, Arabella will never let Hope go no matter what she will lose in the process. All she wants is Hope and Hope only, no matter the risks. She would kill herself just to make the Tribrid of hers happy.

With how she loves Arabella's unique color of eyes, her voice that would make her heart skip a beat, her smile that would lighten up a dull room, her charms that would just as easily make her fall head over heels, Arabella's kind heart that made her fall in love with her in the very first place. Everything about that vampire who stole her heart, she loves everything. Even the ones that would make her imperfect but that was impossible because everything about the blonde is perfect already.