𝟙.𝟙𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸 𝕄𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝕆𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥

—Narrator's perspective—

          "You threw it in a river." Arabella pointed out, her fingers pinching the nose of her bridge, legs crossed in annoyance.

"Slug drunk." Alaric reminded her again, glaring a bit at his friend besides him while driving. "How come you didn't get infected? That's unfair."

Arabella snorted, looking out the window in a bad mood. Lately, her and small cars has been a problem but atleast she's not hauled up in the back seat with talkative witches. Except Hope.

"I brought snack." Hope said and sat back up, pulling a plastic of snacks, giving it to the very back where Emma and Dorian is.

"Oh sweet. Did you pack them before or after you decided to FOMO your way onto our trip?" Lizzie spat, smiling irritatingly to the tribrid besides her.

"Like I'm gonna let you guys chase monsters without me?"

"I would've thought you wanted to spend the break canoodling with your hipster boyfriend." She remarked and turned to the vampire on the front seat who rolled her eyes.

Hope rolled her eyes, seeing how Arabella reacted. "Not my boyfriend." She deadpanned said and turned her attention to the siphoner. "Sorry for wanting to protect the outside world from my mistakes. You know, there's currently an urn on a river cruise spreading plagues across America because I thought a unicorn was cute. It's called accountability. Maybe there's a bracelet for it."

Arabella put her earphones on to stop herself from laughing on Hope's remark. She looked in front of her while she boredly thought of way on how she was suppose to spend her spring break with Hope and now got pulled into another monster hunt. The past week all she's done was spend time with the tribrid but a week wasn't enough for her.

"Girls? We're gonna be in this classic automobile for six hours all right? So, no bickering." Alaric said, looking at them through the mirror.

"It would help if it wasn't a thousand degrees in here. I'm burning up." Hope complained, using her hand as a fan to cool herself down.

"You're burning up. Now, that's ironic." She scoffed, looking at Hope in disbelief and hinting something.

Hope looked at her weirdly. "What does that even mean?"

"Don't play dumb. I see you. I see right through you."

"I don't know what you're talking about. What happened to playing nice?" She reminded, looking at Ric and back to Lizzie.

Lizzie inhaled. "Over. Done. I'm getting back to me. I am who I am. Right Josie?" She asked and turned to her twin who was humming to a song while having her earphones on. "Josie." Lizzie nudged her leg.

"Sorry?" She asked, taking off one side of the earphone and looked at the blonde in confusion.

"Josie. You cannot leave me alone with just her for company." She eyed her down, gesturing to Hope who was busy looking at the girl in front of them blankly.

"Well, I get carsick if I don't listen to music." She shrugged and placed the earbud back.

"Josie! No." Lizzie complained and hit her and then Hope got involved creating an arguing, bickering mess behind.