𝟙.𝟜: ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕀𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕝

—Narrator's perspective—

          "This is ridiculous and horrific." Arabella said in a forced smile while walking besides Hope. She took off the headband on her head and gave it to Landon who caught up with them from out of no where.

"Let me guess. Pigtails spilled her guts and confessed to kidnapping Dana and Sasha. Case closed." He said and awkwardly look at the headband before tossing it away.

"Cheryl and not exactly. But she did invite Hope to try our for the cheerleading team. Rest assured we can see our very own tribrid doing splits midair." She joked and Hope chuckled at what she said.

Landon looked at them weirdly. "Who are you right now? And why does that thing still on your head?" He looked up to Hope's head.

"It's a gift. From Cheryl." She answered and held the tip of the headband, fondling with it while they walk.

"You're better this, Hope."

Hope rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Relax, Eeoyore. Dana gave it to her. It's potential locator spell material. Plus, even though Sasha and Connor are dating, Dana was sleeping with him behind her back."

"Such a surprise." Arabella sighed and her eyes caught a trophy case nearby. She walked towards it, a class picture of 2006 sat in front of a gold trophy. "Oh..." She whispered and noticed many familiar faces such as Elena, Caroline, Stefan, Bonnie and even Matt.

At times like these she wished she could go back in time for her sake. It was much more simple than fighting a Gargoyle and Dragons.

"You know them?" Landon asked when the two noticed Arabella staring at the picture for far too long than what she anticipated.

Arabella cleared her throat and caught up with them. "So will I or will I not beat the crap out of Connor? I am in a mood." She crossed her arms when they saw Connor by the end of the hallway.

"What's gotten you riled up?" Hope asked and looked at the trophy case and saw a glimpse of Elena Salvatore when she was younger.

"While you two were off making friends I did some sleuthing of my own. Scarf in Virginia heat? Sounds like a lead, I think they call it." He said and started to follow the students who was wearing a scarf, quite obvious. "Are we even sure it isn't Arabella?"

Hope and Arabella looked at him in disbelief. Beforehe Vampire could even tell her no, Hope stepped up. "She was with me the entire time yesterday and today. It couldn't be her, she's not actually dumb enough to let a student roam around Mystic Falls with a scarf around her neck." She said, equally as angry when Landon had the audacity to point fingers.

Arabella sighed and zipped her mouth shut when they walked outside to see Kaleb with the girl, about to bite her.

"Let her go." Hope talked once they got close enough to Kaleb who looked annoyed and rolled his eyes.

"Dates over. It's not me, it's you. Now forget this ever happened and get back to class." Kaleb compelled the student which she happily, with no questions asked, left them alone.

"Great. Hope's already here." Lizzie complained besides Mg who arrived just in time together.

Kaleb looked at Mg. "Thought we were cool, bruh."