𝟙.𝟠: 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕀 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕

—Narrator's perspective—

"Since Landon is here and all fine, Can I just hitch a cab or something to go home?" Arabella questioned when she got inside the motel room, feeling a little better when Bonnie called her for old times sake. "Oh, what the hell is that?" She asked pointing at the bathroom door, the two humans looked confusedly at where she was looking.

"Bigger fish. Huge fish." Landon shouted and backed away.

For her to release some of that anger, Arabella shifted her eyes crimson red and kicked the monster back inside quickly, Grabbing a nearby dresser and blocking the door from it getting out. "This will not hold— Ric!" She shouted while holding in the dresser, the monster from the inside banging on the door to let it out.

"See?! Danger magnet." Landon shouted and pointed at the door.

"What the hell was that?" Hope asked now that she got inside the room, looking at the struggling blonde who directed her focus on keeping it away, not at Hope's voice.

"Uh, I'm guessing a Mer-Man." Alaric said and the said, Mer-Man banged on the door more furiously. "A very pissed Mer-Man."

Arabella used the right side of her body and almost lost composure of herself while blocking the monster. She panted in deep breaths, praying that the people behind her will stop talking and leave.

"You said a necromancer told you the knife was one of three keys, right?" Landon asked and pulled something out of his duffel bag

"The Necromancer. Like I said, It's a long story But why does it matter?" Hope asked and glancing at Arabella who was still using her strength to good use.

Landon showed them an urn, "Son of a bitch." Alaric whispered in anger and looked at him in disbelief.

"This was Seylah's. I picked it up, but I didn't steal it. I-I... not on purpose anyways. I don't know how it got in there, just like how I don't know what happened with the knife—"

"—Can you stop talking and start running before this thing breaks free?!" Arabella finally sneered in anger, her eyes shifted back to red and looked at them.

Landon was about to grab his stuff along with the key but Hope stopped him and told him to leave it. "No. I'm just sick of playing the same game. So let the monster have it. He'll take it ot Malivore. We follow him, we know where it is."

"I am not taking two teenagers to a covert military hiding place for a demon portal." Alaric shouted and looked at the both of them.

"You kind of have to! Seylah's going there!" Hope said back in a loud voice. She pressed the compass and placed it inside the urn.

"Ric, I am about this close on letting this thing lose and let you three get killed if you don't start running in under 3 seconds!" Arabella shouted again.

Alaric told them to move, looking at the vampire one last time before having to Pull Hope away to safety. "He's a fishman in land how fast can he be, right?" He stammered.

It was then Arabella used her Vampire speed and exited the motel to go to the car. She heard running footsteps behind her and Alaric pressed his key, unlocking the doors. Arabella hopped inside the passenger seat, besides the driver's.