𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

-Narrator's perspective-

(Author's note: This part of the story is not based on the show. I made this up so please don't attack me)

For the meantime of her miserable life, Arabella had travelled halfway throughout every country she could think about related to helping Hope. Arabella had just visited Freya in New Orleans, wanting a favour after all she had ever done.

In many dreadful nights without the girl she loves, Arabella was on the edge point where she almost turned her humanity switch off. Thanks to Kol, she never done it. Scared that she'll hurt everyone around her who was only helping her.

She researched every book on every library she found under a witch's den. Arabella had to resort to killing many witches just for her to get her hands on their grimoires which was a waste of time seeing as it was all useless. It made her feel more terrible that she couldn't help the sleeping girl who was in Mystic Falls.

Many people were trying to contact her, ask if she's all right, if she's still sane and alive, but no one could even talk to her except if she wanted to talk to them. Arabella had the fear of that if she talked to any of them, her emotional breakdown will come back and she couldn't focus on researching how to wake Hope up.

With those many weeks of being in Mystic Falls, up all night in the Memorial Library of the Salvatore School, was hell for her. At one point, she even had plenty of hopes given up when she thought she found something, but ended up being disappointed that it was a dead end.

With a sophisticated posture, The girl sat on the stool in front of the bar. She laid off on drinking, wanting to be more focused than she ever was. Arabella had a glass of water in front if her, her staring at the wall of pictures nearby which made her heart pinch in the slightest.

There was a picture of Hope smiling besides her aunt Freya who measured up on her smile. They looked happy and free, something that Hope wasn't when monsters dropped above their heads.

"Arabella."

When her name was called, she smiled softly and turned around to see Freya with a simple one. She stood up and hugged the girl in formalities, really needed the embrace.

"Freya." She greeted and the two sat down besides each other. "It's nice seeing you again. How's Nik? Keelin?" She asked, starting a conversation which Freya happily told her stories about.

As the few minutes of them talking, Arabella felt a genuine emotion lunged in her heart. The two talked calmly, neither really wanted to discuss the elephant in the room which was torturing Freya immensely.

The Mikaelson witch was also trying to find a way to reverse whatever happened to her niece. When she found out what happened, she can't help but feel responsible for not checking in to Hope who was going through suicide missions.

Also more surprised and relieved that Hope was together with Arabella. If it was anyone else, Freya would have blamed them for not protecting her niece. But when she heard stories of Arabella losing control, spiralling down to her own world, travelling to find a solution, she didn't blame the Salvatore. They all wanted to get her back, certainly Arabella.

"Freya, about that favour." She started, all seriousness in her voice which only made the Mikaelson sigh. "Please. I wouldn't ask if I didn't need it."