𝟙.𝟚: 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕋𝕠 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝔹𝕦𝕣𝕟

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella had yet to decide if she should stay quiet and let them fight this, or cut in before Hope can actually crucify a human being for lying. Either way, she was having a very entertaining event occuring in front of her when the witch pushed Landon to a wall using her magic.

"Where's the knife?" Hope asked, hand still up to keep him against the wall.

"I don't have it. I must've lost it when I ran." He defended in a shaky tone.

"After you burned the bus?"

"That wasn't me, I swear! I barely got out alive."

Rafael spared a look to Hope. "Hope come on— Arabella help us!" He looked at the one leaning on a wall unfazed. Clearly staying out of it for their sake.

"Last chance." Hope warned stepping forward, might be a tad grateful that Arabella didn't stop her from interrogating Landon on the knife. "Who the hell was it?

Landon finally broke, "There was this girl..." He then started to explain what occured on the bus, leaving Hope to ponder in her thoughts if he was lying or not.

"Ara?" She turned to the girl who had her arms crossed the entire time with a blank look. Her purple eyes looked up to her and hummed in question. "Is he lying?"

"What— now the girl is a lie detector?" Rafael scoffed indirectly and rolled his eyes.

"Technically yes since she can hear Landon's heartbeat while beating the crap out of you if you won't shut up and let her hear." Hope sneered and turned back to the girl in anticipation.

Arabella looked at Landon, voicing out Rafael's complaints saying this was ridiculous. She could hear it faintly, his heartbeat was going through the roof but he was also afraid of what Hope will do so she wasn't sure what to say.

"I have no clue since he's so scared of what you will do to him if I say he's lying." She gave up, crossing her arms in a huff while refusing to meet Hope's eyes.

"You have every right to be mad at me, But I am telling you the truth." Landon cutted in. "Come on man, help me." He pleaded at Raf who was kneeling besides him.

Rafael looked back up at Hope. "I believe him."

"You believe that a fire-breathing woman burned the bus alive?" She ironically asked pointing at the human who was still panting.

"Yeah." Rafael stood up.

"And Landon happened to be spared?" She asked again, getting mad by the second of how they are wasting time of Landon's lies.

"He told you that he ran."

"And conveniently lost the knife on the way." She argued back, glaring at Raf who said 'yes'.

Landon looked up again. "She kept coming at me like she was gonna take it from me. She was burning everything in her path." He explained more which was no use seeing as Hope was still pissed.

"What were you doing with the knife anyways, Landon?" Arabella asked, pushing herself off the wall and looked at the boy on the floor.