𝟙.𝟡: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕤 ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝔻𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤

—Narrator's perspective—

(𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺!!: 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒.)

          "This is ridiculous..." Arabella whispered, crossing her arms while she watched the 'super squad' form into a circle and lay down on the middle of the gym. Atleast she didn't have to worry about Hope getting hurt because she is the only one who won't be asleep.

There are blankets and pillows on the table nearby, she got one set and laid it on the floor, already feeling tired of all this plan Hope planned. Hope strung Arabella to a corner, crossing her arms in nervousness.

"I don't think you should do this." She said in a suggesting tone to Arabella who sighed knowingly.

"Hope. I'm practically an original vampire who can't be killed unless the onerei has a white oak lying around." The Blonde reminded, softly telling her so that Hope would back off. "Besides, It's not like you told me where the urn is. The location is safe, capt."

Hope sighed and shook her head. "I'm not worried about the urn. You faced horrible things when you were still a witch and now you get to face your dead dad." She crossed her arms, looking at her seriously.

"My past is something I was sensitive with. I did many horrible things there, Hope." Arabella sighed, cupping her cheeks seriously. "I will come clean to you after all of this is over. It's not just my dad I'm worried about on seeing."

"You're making me more worried than before." She sighed, wanting to persuade the vampire on staying awake but she could see it in her eyes, determination.

"You don't have to be. I'll tell you everything if it makes you happy. Right now, I need to sleep and kill that night hag dash onerei." Arabella lets out a comforting smile, dropping her hands to her side.

Hope nodded in acceptance. But that still didn't make her feel better. She leaned towards Arabella's ear and whispered that no one could even hear, "I need you to hide the urn..."

When she was done on telling Arabella who seemed madly confused, she planted a loving kiss just on her cheek before pulling away. The blonde heaved out a sigh, not questioning her intentions.

"Sweet dreams."

☘︎︎

Arabella sat up, panting as her heart went crazy beating inside her chest. "Hey hey, It's over. You're here." Hope said in worry, holding the girl in her arms.

"No no.. you can't fool me." Arabella chuckled while hyperventilating and stood up to get away from Hope. "What's it gonna be, huh? My dead father? Mother? The coven I manslaughtered?" She shouted around the room.

"What? You killed all those lives?" Hope whispered, afraid of the vampire who seemingly enough looked mad and insane.

The Blonde turned her head back to Hope, seeing fear around her eyes making her heart drop. "No no no. Hope I—" She tried to hold her wrist but she backed away in fear.

"Don't come close to me. You're a monster, Arabella." She spat, anger overtook the fear and glared at Arabella who seemed to lose it.

Before the Blonde could even talk to her for comfort, someone threw her over the wall. She immediately stood up but when she went and searched for Hope, the girl was on the ground and lifeless, lying on a pool of blood.