𝟚.𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔹𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

—Narrator's perspective—

"It's simple math, Ric. I go here and keep a close eye on you, blend in with the crowd and act like a hormonal sex-drived teen." Arabella shrugged, amused when Ric groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I do not need a babysitter." He said sternly, fixing paperworks on his desk and acted like a child which only proved Arabella's statement and point.

"Keep talking. I might as well drag Landon here for company." She threatened making Ric huff and nod. "So, How was summer in this awful town?" Arabella asked, sitting down and swing her legs on top of the desk.

Ric scolded her of her shoes on his desk then proceeded to push it off making the vampire laugh. "I'm not the one who jumped from city to city with Bonnie Bennett." He pointed out, causing Arabella to roll her eyes and was about to ask how he knew that but he beat her to it. "She's worried. Damon and Elena is too. We all are."

"Ofcourse you are." She sucked in a tight air through her teeth, avoiding to meet his eyes. "If you'd like to know, my dreams are on and off, okay? It keeps disappearing then when I do see that girl again, it's like I never recognise her face."

"Do you think it has something to do with Malivore?" Ric asked in concern, clearly obsessed with the tar of pit, or used to be tar of pit.

Arabella rolled her eyes at the suggestion, sitting properly on her seat before pursuing her lips. "You've become obsessed. Let it go. Landon already destroyed the thing."

"When he rose from the ashes he had no idea what happened, Ara." He stated into a tight whisper and slammed the papers on the desk, Arabella looking at him in confusion. "And you too. When you fell on the ground, you cried and didn't even remember it."

"I said I might have." She pointed out, a theory on her mind has been bugging her all summer but it's not like she'll tell anyone.

The bell rang making Arabella roll her eyes and Alaric chuckled at her reaction. "Go be a hormonal sex-drived teen in highschool, will you?" He waved his hand. "Okay, I don't trust that look. I'm escorting you to class. Come on." He said.

"Oh bloody hell." Arabella complained in a whisper, picking up her backpack on the floor, slinging it to her shoulder.

The Vampire talked while the two walk, the hallways beginning to empty. "You will not feed—"

"—I will not feed." She assured, giving him a sly smirk which Alaric knew all too well. "What's it to you anyways? Not like these kids did crimes and covered it up."

"Can't say I don't disagree." He exhaled, them turning a corner which he spotted two students wandering around or rather, just standing there.

The male student scurried to leave when he noticed the principal come to them while the female was standing her ground. "Hi, I'm principal Saltzman." He introduced and Hope turned around, almost losing her balance when she saw Arabella right besides her. "Uh, Luna you can go ahead to your class." He gave the blonde a stern look making her chuckle and nod.

"Nice seeing you again." Arabella said to Hope who was too stunned, the vampire took the chance to leave, walking past her.

The Blonde recognised her from last night and was too pleased to see her in this school. A sense of relief rushed through her veins which frightened her to the max. Nonetheless, she exhaled and entered her first class.