𝟚.𝟠: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕪 𝕍𝕚𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥

—Narrator's perspective—

"Is this really necessary? Can't she just toss him back in the cell." Arabella complained silently, having her back against the archway while she looked over to the rest of the students who was writing their wishes down.

When Josie tossed hers in the fire, she immediately walked her way to the blonde who looked like she was itching to leave this town. She handed her a paper. "No thanks. Don't believe in wishes or whatnot."

"Oh come on! It's Christmas." The Brunette Siphoner whined, still having her hand up with a paper and pen for Arabella to take.

Then, Arabella got hit with a sense of reality, remembering that this was the Mikaelsons tradition. Well, not entirely but still, close enough for her to remember it. Why? Because she was there with them when they once did it a few years ago.

"Suit yourself." Josie shrugged, sensing that the blonde won't be accounted for. She walked away, the heel of her shoes echoing as her footsteps got further and further away.

Arabella sighed, watching Clarke and Hope argue in front of the fireplace. The tribrid looked at her with an unreadable expression while Clarke was grinning.

She put two and two together until she got enough and grabbed the collar of his shirt, leading them to the memorial library. Close enough, Hope was following and she entered the room.

She placed her hand up. "Cloustrum." The door behind them slammed shut. "You're spelled inside this room. Now, what exactly did you wish for?" Hope demanded in spite.

"You'll find out soon enough. Because as you can attest, I've been a very bad boy this year." He joked which lead to Hope clenching her fist making him shut up.

"Unpleasant consequences, remember?" She taunted, Clarke had his hand gripping on his throat, struggling. "Now what did you wish—"

"—A savior." He cuts her off finally. Hope unclasped her fist making him exhaled in relief. "You two want to protect Landon, right? Well, don't worry. The Krampus is coming to rescue me instead of going after him. And it'll kill anyone dumb enough to get in its way."

Arabella exhaled, rolling her eyes when she heard the pathetic wish. Yes, this might be a displeasure year for her but there was no way in hell was she going to celebrate the holidays.

"Not if we're ready for it."

"By 'we', do you mean the school full of idiot kids drunk on Christmas cheer? Or the grown men running around actually drunk, believing that Santa Claus is real? You might just have a shot on winning this one from your unkillable Vampire girlfriend who's repulsive and only wants to protect you." He looked over to the blonde who rolled her eyes again. "Good luck dampening their spirits and getting them to listen to you."

"You leave that to us." Hope glared at him one last time before turning her heels and left the room with Arabella followed.

With an enraged Hope Mikaelson on the loose, Arabella carefully decided not to get in her way before all hell broke loose. She crossed her arms, passing by many students who were laughing.

They arrived at the entrance of the Lounge, the vampire in pursuit slowly stepped back when she felt Hope about to shout. When she did, everyone stopped talking and looked at her, the music stopped as well.