𝟚.𝟙𝟜: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝔾𝕠

-Narrator's perspective-

"Now, where was this Cupid that hurt you? I just want a moment to talk." Arabella said, half joking after the story she heard while she was gone. She brushed her hair while Hope, who was sat in front of the mirror laughed. "I am serious. Who gets to hurt you and lives?"

"But he's dead. So you won't be killing anyone today." She pointed out, missing this kind of normal with the blonde. Where Arabella would just be a dangerous, protective Vampire over her. "If we're talking about who hurts who, Then let me go back to the Prison world and kill a werewolf."

Arabella chuckled, shaking her head while she looked at Hope after she brushed her hair. With much thought over last night, the vampire watch as Hope wore a necklace around her neck. The very same one she retrieved from the Prison world.

Not being sentimental or anything, Arabella first got it by Klaus. It's not like she'll tell Hope that but maybe some day, she will.

"Do I really have to go to this thing?" Again, Arabella complained out loud and only for Hope to laugh at her choice of words.

"If I'm going, you're going." She replied shortly, taking in the necklace that suited her perfectly like none other. Then, she stood up and faced the blonde. "Besides, Emma specifically said you're going."

Arabella nodded, rolling her eyes in disbelief. "Well then." She gestured to the half open door, both of them ready to go out. "After you."

In a habit and moreover want to, Hope pulled Arabella up by her wrists, both of them facing each other. "Hi." Hope said sweetly, an innocent smile plastered on her face while she kept her hands on the Salvatore's arms.

"Hi there." She replied with the same tone, hands over the other's waist. With much power over herself when Hope was inching closer to her face, Arabella swerved her face to the right, getting close to the Mikaelson's ear, lips brushing onto her ear slightly. "We are going to be late if you continue to tease me like this." She whispered, backing away with an amused smile seeing Hope blush.

Hope chuckled, pushing her slightly as they got seperated. "Fine. Let's go." She opened the door, leading them both to the gymnasium.

"What do you think Dr. Saltzman has for us now? Some sort of mission with the super squad or something?" She joked, earning a sarcastic chuckle from Hope.

"It better be something worth while."

While the two were side by side, walking in the empty halls to get to the place where Emma told them to be, their voices echoed inside the school. Mostly Hope's laughter because of Arabella's continuous ploy to make her alight.

As the two walked inside the room, everyone was there well, except Josie but god knows where she's been. Arabella pulled up a chair and placed it just behind Hope who was besides Josie who just arrived as well.

When the rest of the crew was here, Emma clasped her hands and got started. "As supernaturals, we all carry a burden. Our eyes are open to evil. And recently, you've had to face it. Some of us process these traumas by suppressing what happened. For others, it's easier to bury it deep inside and pretend like nothing's happened at all. Still, others may take a different route, such as-"

"-Pushing people away in an attempt to
self-isolate?" Hope interrupted. "Because everyone they love is in perpetual danger, which oftens results in them becoming perpetually dead. See? There. That's it. That's my therapy. Can I go now?"