𝟙.𝟙𝟞: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝔸 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

Arabella Salvatore slid her shoes on the waxed wooden floor, almost got deaf when Mg shouted to fight back. Looks like she arrived in time, Arabella looked over to Kaleb and the others, they all nodded to each other before fighting the triad mercenaries.

The Blone Vampire held the back of a man's head, slamming it on the table near them making him pass out. She ducked when somebody tried to knock her out using the edge of a gun, her feet knocked him over, Bella's fist went through his chest and pulled out his heart.

"Oh— Would you keep it Pg-13?!" Kaleb asked, gesturing to the kids who was watching the entire thing Arabella did.

"Um.. Don't try this at home?" She questioned and Kaleb snorted before fighting a dude that was about to go after him.

Arabella's eyes landed to the pack of wolves on the side, more specifically, Rafael who struggled. She sped to him, snapping the neck of a man just in time.

"Thanks..." Rafael said, eyes shifting and turning back to gold. She nodded and went back to the field with an angered expression to the others.

Arabella gripped on wooden stake that nearly went to her chest. She growled and her eyes turned crimson red. "That won't kill me." She informed before throwing the stake to him, hitting him on his chest.

"Can you make it less violent?" Mg whined at Arabella who laughed and shook her head in disagreement.

All she just wanted to do was finish everyone off and drive fastly to Hope. It even got her thinking on why did she even let the girl go to a suicide mission on herself.

It didn't matter seeing as she 'accidentally' pushed Burr down the stairs when he was about to shoot Mg with the Malivore bullet. She saw that he was puking slugs and looked up to see the Saltzman twins.

"You need to go." She informed them but they shook their heads. Arabella sped behind them, aggressively throwing an incoming enemy outside the window.

She exhaled, looking around helping Josie sit down on the table. "Where the hell is Alaric when you need him." She whispered before stepping back.

Soon after, Rafael and Mg came to them. "All right, Jo, you don't look too hot." The Werewolf pointed out in worry, looking at the siphoner with concern.

"We got to go after Burr." Mg informed all of them.

"Don't worry. I got magic Hope bling too." He showed them the necklace around his neck, making Arabella widen her eyes.

"Are you crazy? No way." She objected, knowing exactly what will happen if he transitions to a wolf.

Rafael shook his head. "I'll be fine. All that matters is running them down. If Josie and Lizzie can help me with a veiling spell... he'll never see me coming." He said and looked at the twins.

Before Arabella could even argue even further, Raf looked at her with a stern look. She sighed and nodded, telling him to do what he wants and get it over with.

In the middle of the room, he started to shift to a wolf, his bones breaking making him shout in pain and agony. He had his eyes turn to ambrose while looking at us one by one, him shaking his head when Arabella was about to help him. She backed away, squeezing her arm to stop herself from stopping Raf.