𝟙.𝟙𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝔸 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖

—Narrator's perspective—

          Arabella clicked on the small remote, the garage doors opening up automatically. It's been years since she's been here and those years consisted of her and Stefan fixing cars when they had nothing better to do. She opened the lights, two cars sitting inside.

"So let me get this straight, you have a car and yet, you still haven't taken me out for a drive." Hope asked, looking around the dusty garage, never actually been this part of the school.

"I tried to avoid it." The girl responded, pulling the covers of her car that resembled Damon's. "Too many bad memories" She whispered and eyed her car, it's been too long

The main reason she even left the vintage and classic car was because the last time she drove it, her companion was Stefan and they drove out of town with a large smile on their faces. They were living in the moment on speeding on highways, acting like brother and sisters.

"Shall we go? I can already feel Dr. Saltzman's presence coming our way." Hope joked and went inside the passenger seat, looking around.

Arabella chuckled and took the keys from a nearby counter, getting inside. She turned the ignition and left the garage, not even caring on what Alaric will tell them once he finds out they left school grounds.

"You look happy on this one." Hope said and showed her a photograph she found stuck on the rear view mirror. It brought a smile on her lips.

The picture contained her, Damon and Stefan in the old Salvatore house, its interior anyways. It was the day of her birthday and Damon had all this crazy idea of surprising her with a party. All good times.

"That was my birthday. Damon went all out and didn't hold back from it either." She explained with a light smile on her face, her elbow propped on the middle of the both of them.

"I just realised that I didn't even know when your birthday is. God, I suck at this girlfriend thing, Don't I?" Hope whined, a pout on her face when she heard Bella chuckle at her words.

"Trust me, all you've done is nothing and yet you are perfect from where you are." The Blonde smoothly said and it earned a slap on her arm for being like that. "I complimented you and that's what I got?"

Hope rolled her eyes in a smile. "January 4th, 2012. I'm 17 years old, born in New Orleans. My parents were Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall. I come from a long line of evil. I hate the color pink, definitely love color black. And the girl I like is Arabella Luna Salvatore." She said cheekily. All that said made Arabella wanting to kiss her but she can't, not without crashing the car to a wall.

"Well it's lovely on officially getting to know you, Ms. Mikaelson." Arabella joked and the two shared a small laugh. "26th of October, 1830. I was turned in 1847 by Klaus' sireline. Parents are very much dead and one of them I actually like, Aurora Black. I met Stefan first with Lexi's connection to him so we three were all buddies. I met Damon a few decades later when we were all in Mystic Falls together. I am part original, I guess. Favourite color... hm, definitely white and I loathe color green. And the girl I am simply falling head over heels with is right besides me and her name is Hope Andrea Mikaelson."

The two chuckled, mostly Hope who was blushing madly. The sun was still up so there are plenty of time for them to eat and bond so Arabella would make the most of their time. When they pulled over at the side, they went inside and there were only a few people dining.