Tan's story

Jin: "Tan, what's your story?"

Tan: "U's stamina."

Bright: (with a smirk) "Last time you said U's stamina is what you fell in love with."

Tan: "I can't keep up. He's not slowing down."

Gulf: (cautious) "A lot of sex?"

Tan: "Too much of it."

Bright: (Speechless) "Wow."

Jin: "I think it's safe for me to conclude that everyone here envies you right now."

Mild: (holding up his hand)  "Excluding me. Let's make that clear."

Jin: (pressing) "Deep down you know you miss sex."

Mild: "Why do we need to have sex? Why is there sex? Why did Adam and Eve have sex?"

Tan: "Shouldn't we be talking about homo-sapiens? How they discovered the world of sex?"

Jin: "God created Man,"

Tan: "I know you are a Christian but don't tell me you believe the biblical story of the rib that was taken out of the man and the woman was created."

Gulf: "The fact that you know the story kinda validates its credibility."

Mild: "I'm more team homo-sapiens."

Tan: "you just talked about Adam and Eve?"

Bright: "Who cares where we came from. It matters where we are headed."

Jin: "I see you burning in hell for that statement you ungrateful shit."

Gulf: "Where did the homosapiens even come from, don't you think that story is not watertight? It's full of loopholes."

Jin: "Right! Like in the beginning there was a gorilla and it turned into a person and then monkeys did too.

Tan: "But in the beginning there was a voice that commanded things to move and they did? Are we watching a cartoon?"

Mild: "That was magic bruh and magic exists."

Gulf: "It adds up though. At least we have people following up on this theory. Is there anyone following up homo-sapiens theory? Like why aren't the chimpanzees evolving?"

Tan: "well because nature stopped being a catalyst."

Bright: (trying to pacify the heating argument) "The origin of humanity argument between Charles Darwin and Christianity is one that'll never end if it starts. Remember last time we argued about what came first between a hen and an egg on our Hawaii trip. This is the same so let's not start."