The Club

They get in what looks like a bar and Gulf signs a contract on the reception as the other four wait behind him  like his bodyguards, looking around and taking the environment.

Server: (after checking the contract by Gulf he looks up with a nervous smile) "Please come up. (He says and all five of them hoes after him) "Sorry but the rest have to wait here."

Jin: (confident and unbothered) "Sorry but we are not doing such."

Server: (trying to maintain his cool) "Gentleman,"

Tan: (interrupting) "There's nothing gentle about these men trust me. We'll separate when we're sure he is safe."

Server: (opens his mouth)

Jin: (talks before the server could) "Or would you prefer we make a scene?"

Server: (closes his mouth)

Jin: (with a satisfied smirk) "that's what I thought."

Tan: "Let's go now gentleman."

Server: (Whispering to himself,) "you said you're not gentle."

They all head up to the elevator.
Five men, Gulf in the center and the four still surrounding him. Then the server comes in too. He presses the 6th floor and they start going up.

The five men dominates the elevator and the server couldn't help but feel so small against these men. He couldn't define their relationship. I mean who goes with four people to get laid. He found it weird but he couldn't win against the strong aura in small metal. His heart didn't calm down as he saw himself as a sheep being led to the slaughter house and then,

Server: (sniffs the air)

Mild: (to no one) "Did you seriously just fart in an elevator?"

Tan: (guilty) "I told you I had eggs what do you want me to do?"

Gulf:  (disgusted) "were they good eggs atleast?"

Mild: (holding his nose) "They became rotten the moment he digested them."

Jin: "Imma thrown up."

The elevator opens.

Bright: (relieved. shaking his head) "Bad manners, bad manners."

Server: "Follow me please" (He gives up trying to understand this weird group. Addressing the group) "If you could please wait in the waiting room."

Jin: "Excuse me do we get to see the video of them?"

Mild: "Weirdo what are you saying?"

Tan: "Please don't mind him."

Bright: "So what happens now?"

Server: "We have a small interview with him to find him a good match with our staff."

Bright: "We would like to have an interview with the staff that's going to do stuff to him."

Server: "Definitely." (To Gulf) "Please follow me."

Gulf walks out.