Feedback

That  same evening.

Jin: (drinking a cider)  "He looked like someone experienced. It's sad his experienced ass failed to deliver."

Tan: "So it's official the problem is you?"

Gulf: "Yeah and it sucks."

Bright: (trying to comfort a sad Gulf) "It happens sometimes. There's something that they're missing."

Gulf: "They called me earlier for another trial tomorrow."

Jin: "It's a Sunday,"

Tan: "So what?"

Mild: "If you say anything Church related ima do something nasty."

Jin: "I'm saying it's ok. It's Sunday and we don't have work. Chill."

Mild: "Are we going again?"

Gulf: "No no no. I'll go alone."

Jin: "My mum is coming for a special Sunday church service. She'll kill my ass if I don't go with her."

Bright: "I'm taking Win on a trip,"

Tan: "U wants to go shopping,"

Mild: "I'll go with you."

Gulf: "Seriously it's ok. I'll go alone. You've already done enough guys thank you."

Bright: "Will check up on you all day though."

Gulf: "That's ok."

Tan: (raising his glass) "Cheers to another trial,"

Everyone: "Cheers."

Jin: "I really hope this time it works."

Gulf: "I'm not expecting anything though. I'll just see what happens."

The following morning,

Gulf: (Gets ready for his noon appointment at the club. He drives there in his casual clothes. He is led to another room. This one on the 7th floor. He looks at the mirror screen and realizes the people will be monitoring on the other side.)

Server: "Please come this way and take a look at the other side."

Gulf: "Sure." (follows the server as they go out to the other room. He watches the server leave his phone and earpiece in front of the door. The moment he steps in, an alarm goes off.)

Server: "Do you have a cellphone with you?" "
(looks at his phone which starts ringing. Immediately he wears his earpiece.)

Gulf: (full of confusion) "Yes I do."

Server: (hand on his ear) "It's the clients cellphone. Ok sir." (To Gulf) "There are no electricals allowed in here. A security measure imposed to protect the privacy of the client. I'll ask you to leave your phone outside."

Gulf: "Sure." (takes his cellphone and hands it over it ther server)

The alarms stops and they go back in the monitoring room again. Gulf sees fancy chairs and what looks like an earpiece and radio communicator. There are no screens or devices.

That was good enough to calm his insecure heart. He couldn't help but admit that this place was surely professional.