A Hot Night

AN: Y'all I watched I Told Sunset About You, for the first time yesterday and guys I don't usually do this but if you're a Thai bl fan please watch it. I highly recommend it. It's a perfect series from the actors, to the plot and the quality. Hoping the ending will be perfect too. 💝

Monday Evening

Server: (sees Gulf approaching) "This way sir."

Gulf: (embarrassed that they knew him before he could introduce himself)

Server: (Leads him to Mew's room. He knocks; the door opens and Gulf almost collapses. Before them, Mew is wrapped in a towel, his chest puffed up with muscles. His skin looking so flawless)

Mew: (opens the door wide and Gulf gets in. The server doesn't) "Good timing, I'm about to take a shower care to join?"

Gulf: (shy) "Yes please."

Mew: (half smile) "Let's make it a bath."

Gulf: (follows Mew to the bathroom and is amazed by how fancy and expensive it looks)

Mew: (runs a warm bath with a bath bomb, bubbles and scented candles. Makes the atmosphere more romantic) "is this ok?"

Gulf: (stripping and getting in the bath tub) "it's perfect."

Mew: (gets in too not after assembling a number of cleaning aids) "Come here" (stretches his hand guiding Gulf to sit between his legs, his back on his Mew's front. He washes him gently from his hair to his back then front) "I want you to kneel so I can clean you."

Gulf: (embarrassed) "I can do it by myself."

Mew: "I insist."

Gulf: (becomes so red with embarrassment. Goes down and on all fours in the bath tub.)

Mew: (starts cleaning his entrance making sure he didn't leave any unwanted particles. He cleans Gulf's half aroused penis and the his legs even his toes) "would you like some wine?" (He offers as soon as he is done cleaning)

They relax in the tub drinking their wine silently, taking in all the heat from the water. The soothing feeling clearing all their thoughts bringing them to focus on the other person.

They didn't talk at all. Their eyes did all the communication. After their cozy little time they rinse their bodies in the shower. As soon as they step in the bedroom that the atmosphere changes.

Mew: "Would you like to do it your way or my way?"

Gulf: "Your way please."

Mew: (getting lube and a condom) "You can tap three times when you want me to stop."

Gulf: (laying on the bed) "Ok"

Mew: "Get up"

Gulf: (sits up and Mew lays down first. He sit on Mew unsure.

Mew: (pulls him down and hold his neck. He starts caressing him, breathing the same air. He looks at Gulf in the eyes as his other hand wanders all over his body)

Gulf: (sits up and starts moving his hips creating friction with Mew's penis. He could feel the intense atmosphere making his penis stronger. The intense feeling got to his head) "Aahhhh" (he falls down and come nose to nose with Mew)

Mew: (voice heavy and hoarse with lust) "You said I should it my way right?"

Gulf: (feeling too turned on to talk. Instead nods his head)

Mew: (flips them over and he lays between Gulf's legs. Skin to skin from their waist. Looks at Gulf fondly as his thump caresses his eyebrow) "You're so beautiful."

Gulf: (feels a warm feeling spreading in his chest.) "So are you."

They both let go.

Mew dominates Gulf throughout the night and Gulf complies. They snuggle after sex, Mew holding Gulf tight so he won't leave in between the night.