The Interview

Ten minutes later,

Gulf: (walks in with a not bad looking guy slightly taller than him) "Please sit down he offered."

The four guys sit quietly for a moment, taking the man in,

Bright: (not wasting any time) "Size?"

Yin: (confident) "10 inch length on ejaculation"

Tan: (nodding, impressed) "wow. It'll get to place."

Jin: (whispering to himself) "does that matter?"

Mild: (answering Jin) "It's all about the size"

Bright: "circumference?"

Yin: "3.5 inch."

Tan: "Good enough. Won't break the walls. Right gentleman?"

They all nod.

Bright: (Sitting back on his chair, Proud) "I  approve,"

Jin: "Me too."

Mild: "It's a yay for me."

Tan: "Same."

Bright: (to Gulf ) "How do you feel?"

Gulf: "Like it's my first day of school and my parents are dropping me off."

Jin: "Good. That's the right feeling."

Tan: (to Yin, cocky) "Ok young man, we'll leave him in your hands." (The man did not look young)

Mild: (to Yin) "You may wait for him outside. We need to have a word."

Jin: (as soon as Yin leaves) "Let's meet for dinner to get the results."

Mild: "Do we really have to?"

Bright: "We are all in this together. We need feedback."

Gulf: "Ok."

Mild: "Here," (hands him his keys) "Or would you like me to drive you?"

Tan: "That'll be ideal. U shakes so much during his orgasm and he becomes paralyzed for a while."

Jin: (disturbed) "TMI."

Tan: (scoffs) "The irony."

Bright: "Ok call any of us to pick you up when you're done."

Gulf: "Ok."

Bright: (comes in for a hug) "you'll be ok, you know that right?"

Gulf (nodding and whispering) "I'm scared."

Bright: (holding Gulf's face fondly) "You're the boss in that room. If you feel off, just say the words and he'll stop. These are professionals. They'll never force you to do things you don't want."

Gulf: (nods and comes out of the hug) "thanks."

Mild: (patting Gulf's back with a knowing smile) "Ride it good."

Tan:  (slapping Mild's butt) "Hey don't be crude."

Mild: (rolling his eyes) "OMG look who's talking."

Jin: "We love you mate."

Gulf: "Thanks guys."

Everyone else leaves.

Gulf: (As soon as they leave, he realizes why they were here. It was nerve wrecking. He walks to his assigned room together with Yin. He looks around the cozy room and somehow it reminds him of his house. He strips naked and lays down on the bed. The man hovers over him and starts kissing his neck right away. He was experienced. He knows the erogenous zones so well but still Gulf did not get turned on. It's like these zones were dead. Was there something wrong with him for real?)

Yin: (He starts eating Gulf's penis. He eats it good. But still nothing was happening. It only manages to become slightly aroused but that was it. After a while, he becomes tired.)

Gulf: (feeling sore) "Please stop."

Yin: (stops and sits in the bed, His dick  raging hard but Gulf's flaccid, he mutters.) "I'm sorry."

Gulf: (getting up to sit) "No it's not your fault. What happens now?"

Yin: "I'll brief them of this situation and we'll get in touch with you for a either a second trial or a refund."