Mew Suppasit: The CEO

That evening.
In a conference room in the 5th floor.

Yin: (comes in with a report as the CEO, Mew Suppasit, sits there and three directors and three facilitators. He connects his laptop to the projector and a picture comes on.)

Mew: (looking at the screen, to himself) "Wow"

Yin: (Starts the presentation.) "His name is Gulf. Sexuality is presumed to be bi. He came in the afternoon for a normal service but he has a condition.

Mew: (playing with his pen) "Is it sexual arousal disorder?"

Yin: (impressed by the correct guess) "Yes sir."

Mew: "Did you service him?"

Yin: "Yes sir"

Mew: "Detailed report on how you executed it."

Yin: "Firstly, I tried to stimulate his erogenous zones."

Mew: "For how long?"

Yin: "About fifteen minutes."

Mew: "Which zones?"

Yin: "The vital spots, neck, nipples, sides and the penis."

Mew: "and what was the result?"

Yin: "It was slightly aroused."

Mew: "Explain,"

Yin: "It was as hard as it can be when you wake up from a normal night."

Mew: "CF?"

Yin: "When you're urinating?"

Mew: (disappointed) "Then it was nothing."

Yin: "Yes."

Mew: "That's bad. Let's see the contract." (Contract comes on the screen) "Ok I see he is open to one more try before refund. Get in touch and ask for confirmation."

Yin: (yes sir) "Who we'll be doing the servicing?"

Mew: "What's your star rating?"

Yin: "4.8"

Mew: (to the directors) "Do we have a 5 available tomorrow?"

Director: "We'll arrange for that to happen,"

Mew: "I  need the directors to be there too. We'll be using the monitoring room."

Director: (dubious) "What if he refuses?"

Mew: (confident) "He won't. We're his last chance before he can get medically diagnosed so he'll take it. Let him know that no videos we'll be taken. We'll be monitoring the interaction and guiding the staff to stimulate pleasure. Be as detailed and simple as possible. Don't let him think he'll be shooting porn. Explain the terms and condition. He has a right to sue and expose us in case something goes wrong."

Executive Director: "Are we going all out?"

Mew: "Yes we are. If  we fail to solve his case then it'll leave a record. We don't want that now that do we, considering we're transparent and truthful in our services. I want the full report on everything I highlighted tomorrow mornings on my desk."

Everyone: "Yes sir."

Mew: (Gets up and leaves.)

Yin: (relaxing with a sigh)