Furious Four

A few minutes before midnight, they've gone back to their houses as Mild was sleeping.

Texting

Tan: (video attached) That's the guy who wrecked the restaurant. That's the clip. I've located him and sent the guys to do some damage, then bring him to the police station.

Gulf: he looks familiar but that's not the point right now. I've drafted a compensation list for the damage done at the restaurant. 

Jin: I've done a thorough check up from his hair to his toe nail and gentleman it's a full page of a medical report.

Bright: Gulf and Jin, forward everything to my email and let me start preparing a lawsuit.

Gulf: @Jin is he awake?

Jin: he woke up but went back to sleep. It's better this way.

Bright: I'm heading to the station tomorrow will come and see him after.

At 1 am,

Mild: drop all the charges I don't want to sue him.

Tan: what?

Jin: you've got to be kidding me.

Gulf: are you out of your mind?

Bright: @Jin does he have a problem with his head?

Jin: his MRI came clean.

Mild: I don't want him sued.

Bright: we are coming there later after I submit my documents to the court.

Mild: Bright.

Bright: (calls the group. His anger clear in his voice) "you're not making sense right now. We're suing him and I'm getting the maximum sentence there is. If I'm not satisfied, It's going to be personal. I'm barely holding back my anger and you're not making it better."

Mild: "but I don't want that."

Gulf: "at this point it's not about what you want to be honest."

Jin: "there's no reason that can excuse what happened."

Mild: "you don't understand."

Tan: "and we are not trying to understand. We'll never understand."

Bright: "just sleep Mild. We'll talk tomorrow." (End call)

Later that day at the hospital, the four are scattered in the room.

Jin: "So what's your reason of not wanting to sue?"

Tan: "Let's start with what happened at the restaurant."

Mild: (in a hospital gown, on the bed) "I was preparing to close and I just dismissed my employees when he came in."  

Gulf: "was he alone?"

Mild: "yes he was alone."

Tan: "and he started to just hit you?"

Mild: "no. He was shy and unsure. He complimented me for the restaurant. We went to the kitchen and he started flirting with me. we started making out in the kitchen and it felt like it was going smooth. Then he snapped out of the blue. He was becoming rough with me. I told him to stop because it was becoming painful and uncomfortable, he just changed. He became a different person and started hitting me and screaming. At one point he asked for help and I was there to help him. He seemed calm. We started kissing again and that's when he wanted to take off my clothes. I resisted and he became violent, destroying everything. (The picture comes back in his mind and he shivers with terror) "I was so scared and I just kept on praying for Tan to see me through the cameras."

Tan: "I did. But a little bit too late."

Gulf: (wiping his tears) "So he just ran away?"

Mild: "he apologized before he left. He just seemed like he is going through a lot. He's in a bad place."

Tan: "do we go destroying things and killing people because we are in a bad place?"

Mild: "he needs help."

Bright: "help he'll get in prison."

Mild: "I don't want that. I want to help him."

Bright: "no you're not going to do that. I'm filing a restraining order against him."

Mild: "you will do no such thing."

Jin: "Mild you have to listen."

Mild: "no. I'm not listening."

Bright: (dumbfounded)"what is wrong with you? That guy destroyed your hard work on the day of your opening and what? You don't want to sue him? Can you just hear yourself talk?"

Mild: "you don't understand!"

Tan: "there's nothing to understand and We don't even want to understand. What is even there to understand? The little fling you had? Or how he can't keep his broken self to himself and instead take it out on other people-

Mild: (Interrupting, his voice high) -it's been a while since I've felt this way ok? What if he is the only one? What if I can't find it again if I let it go?" (Turns to Gulf, eyes watery, voice soft and sad) "Gulf you understand me right? You know the feeling right? We did your project then can't we do mine this time?" (Starts weeping and his sadness is felt by everyone)

Gulf: (cries silently)

Tan: (sighs deeply and looks away)

Jin: (squeezes his eyes to stop tears)

Bright: (his face red with anger) "I can't stay for this." (Walks out even as Gulf calls out his name desperately, even when Mild's cries loudly resonates in the room)