Friday Afternoon

Win: (opens the door sees Gulf holding a black card with a cheeky smile) "what are you doing here? Did you know I had a half day?"

Gulf: "You always have half days on Fridays. let's go shopping. I have a black card."

Win: "not always."

Gulf: "get dressed and let's go. Oh and we're stopping by somewhere so carry a backpack and your wallet and your passport too. They are thorough with identity check."

Win: "I feel lazy can't we do a movie afternoon? I'm alone after all."

Gulf: "I have so much to tell you about my man."

Win: "alright that did it. Give me a few minutes."

Gulf: (brings out his phone and starts typing)

In the car

Gulf: "So the guys literally threatened him if he makes me cry they'll have his ass."

Win: "I'll have his dick if he makes you cry. He doesn't deserve his manhood."

Gulf: "ever since then he's been so gentle and nice."

Win: "you said he was rough the last time?"

Gulf: "he is terrified of them. They threw a fit because I cried and it's the most terrifying I've seen them."

Win: "You're like their baby and p'Bright has a soft spot for you. That's an understatement, he becomes a puddle when it comes to you."

Gulf: "you're exaggerating. He becomes a puddle with you. He is so gone and deep under love."

Win: "hahaha not in love?

Gulf: "I'm in love. Bright is under."

Win: "he's a wonderful human."

Gulf: "he really is."

Win: (voice decrementing) "a wonderful human who forgets our anniversary day."

Gulf: (not catching the last few words as they become mutters) " sorry what was that?"

Win: "oh it's nothing. I'm glad you're here."

Gulf: "I should be saying that. I'm glad you're here with me."

They shop all afternoon. Win buys a beautiful three piece suit under Gulf's encouragement and he wears it right away. Gulf buys smart casual clothes. They go to a salon as they had a Photoshoot scheduled. Win gets his hair done. They eat a light snack and head for the airport.

Win: "what are we doing here?"

Gulf: "going for a Photoshoot. We need some pictures. We can't let all this fashion go to waste."

Win: "I'm always having fun when I'm with you. I'm tired from all the walking so I'll sleep in the plane and wake me up when we get there."

Gulf: "sure."