Men in Suits

Saturday Morning

Mild: (texting in the group) When you get here gather in the lounge. Summon me when you're all here.

Jin: What are we? Middle school team

Tan: makes sense.

About thirty minutes later

Jin: (texting) We're here oh Great one.

Mild: I'll be with you right away my humble subjects.

Bright: You guys are seriously weird.

In the lounge

Tan: (looks at Gulf who is wearing some jeans and a dress shirt.) "Why are you wearing casual?"

Gulf: (looking at Tan's black suit) "Mild said I should."

Mild: (coming in the room dressed in a burgundy suit) "Well, he is going to get sexed not going for an interview."

Jin: (wearing a grey suit) And are we?

Bright: (in his dark blue suit) "Well we are bodyguards."

Jin: (in realization) "Aaah. That's cool."

Gulf: (taking them all in. Internally admits they look good but still feels unconfident) "You guys don't have to come seriously."

Tan: "don't be ridiculous.  This is a big moment for you. We have to be there for you."

Gulf: "You're making it a big deal when it's really nothing"

Jin: (wanting to sound cool)  "Hey now. Hey now. What matters to you, matters to us."

Bright: (comes to stand in front of Gulf. Serious) "All jokes aside, we are worried for you. You know we can do anything for you at all. I know we kid around every time but trust me every douchebag you see here loves you so damn much."

Gulf: (tears up) "I love you guys too. Everyone of you."

Jin: "Group hug?"

Tan: "Bring it in."

Mild: (their heads together in a circle) "Did you just put on a suit without brushing your teeth?"

Tan: "I had eggs for breakfast,"

Bright: "I had orange juice,"

Jin: "I had garlic fries from yesterday."

Mild: (nodding his head) "It explains it all." (Coming out of the circle) "Let's go."