Mild🥺

A week later,

8:55pm: Texting.

Mild: thanks for coming y'all. You're so amazing.

Bright: congratulations my guy. You deserve it.

Tan: that restaurant is lit.

Jin: my favorite is our room for hanging out.

Mild: I just had to.

Gulf: You exceeded my expectations.

Mild: I'm glad I did.

Gulf: I saw you eying a guest, care to share?

Bright: he was eying someone?

Tan: that moment when his bachelor days come to an end.

Jin: this is good.

Gulf: yes there was a guy who walked in with a group of friends. He became distracted after that.

Mild: it's the first time I got attracted to someone in a while. He just looked different.

Bright: wow.

Jin: it's happening guys.

Tan: I never knew such a day would come.

Gulf: did you get his number at least?

Mild: no I let him leave but i think it was mutual.

Bright: So you're going to wait for him to come back?

Tan: this relationship is going to be so good to watch.

Bright: what time do you close again?

Mild: I'm closing at 10pm today since it's the first.

Tan: So an hour to go?

Mild: Yeah my employees are preparing to go soon. Tan you have the live recording from the restaurant cctv right?

Tan: I'll log into it before I go to bed and just see how everything is looking ok.

Mild: let me know so I can wave hi.

45 mins later, group call

Tan: (panicked, voice shaking) "Mild's restaurant got vandalized and I can't see him anywhere on the camera. He is not picking up His phone."

Bright: (angry) "the fuck! Did you call the police?"

Tan: (overwhelmed) "I've sent my security team first."

Gulf: (surprisingly keeping himself together) "I'll call the police and head there right away."

Jin: (out of breath, he's running) "I'm sending an ambulance just in case."

At Mild's restaurant, a group of men in suits with earpiece items in their ears stand to guard the place.

Tan: (arrives first and goes inside. the place is destroyed. He looks for Mild and sees him hiding in the restaurant kitchen, shaking in fear, his lip split and the side of his mouth swollen. His shirt torn open and the belt of his pants undone, his underwear showing. He kneels and hugs him. That's how Bright sees them when he gets there. The police arriving soon after. However the criminal had fled. They go around to look Incase they find anyone suspicious. Gulf and Jin arrive last with the ambulance on their tail. Mild is taken to the hospital)

An hour later.

In the hospital. They all sit in the waiting room angry. Angry is an understatement. They're  Furious. Enraged. Infuriated. Whoever the person was, they had something else coming their way.