One Last Chance

The following day:

Bright: (goes straight to Mews office. The server lets him as he looks scary and terrifying) "We meet again" (slams some papers on the table)

Mew: (wiping his forehead stressed. Looks at the papers and sees it written lawsuit)

Bright: (cocky smile) "if only you heeded my warning."

Mew: (defending himself) "I didn't turn him away."

Bright: "instead you hurt his feelings when all he did was love you?"

Mew: "sorry what?"

Bright: (realizes he spilled a secret)

Mew: (trying to control his smile) "he loves who?"

Bright: "forget I said anything. I would have forgiven you if had turned him away but I'll never forgive you for his tears."

Mew: "he came to you crying?"

Bright: (ignoring him) "I'm submitting those to the court and I'm asking for ridiculous compensation and aah closure of this business too."

Mew: (sighs defeated)

Bright: "it can't stay open when you can't cater for Clients' needs and instead hurt their feelings to make yourself feel better."

Mew: "that's not what happened."

Bright: (getting up and leaving) "what ever happened I'm not curious anymore, there's no excuse to what you did to make him cry and I don't think you'll convince me otherwise."

Mew: "how about my feelings for him? Will that be able to convince you?"

Bright: (Scoffs frowning) "I didn't know you could he this low."

Mew: "why? I can't have feelings because I run a sex business?"

Bright: "is that your escape from the lawsuit?"

Mew: "think about it. Why would I invite my client to my house, why would I do some romantic shit like candlelight and wine in a bubble tub before making love?"

Bright: (taken aback by the Love word again) "then why did you turn him away?"

Mew: (insecure) "I'm scared ok and I'm not ready too. I have a lot of things going on and a relationship is not something I want to try."

Bright: "Why give him hope then?"

Mew: "I don't know ok. I wanted it to be special for both of us. It's been a while for me too and he just looked different."

Bright: (realizing the feelings between them is mutual but still doesn't stop) "Why make him cry is still my question."

Mew: "you don't think you were going to get away with how you treated me that day right? I'm the CEO here and having you talk down to me was not cool. I had to payback."

Bright: you won. You had your payback but to the wrong person and you still have to pay for his tears."

Mew: "I'll make it up to him myself. You said he loves me right? Well the feeling is mutual. I don't think we need a lawyer to try and matchmake us when we are two grown up adults."

Bright: "one last chance is what I'm giving you and if anything goes wrong at all, I swear you're going to regret it and this is not an empty promise."

Mew: (confused) "are you sure you're not dating him?"

Bright: "if I was, I wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be having this conversation because I don't chicken out like you Mr CEO."

Mew: "I'm glad he has a caring friend like you."

Bright: "you should be glad I'm the friend that came today because trust me there are three others way worse than I am because they don't care about the law otherwise you'd be saying goodbye to your life." (Leaves aright away)

Mew: (to himself) "what have I gotten myself into?"

Bright: (coming back) "on second thought you must meet the rest for the forgiveness of your sins. It's just unacceptable that you made him cry. Wait for my call." (Closes the door)

Mew: "bastard!"