MewGulf

They watch him go in undoing his cuffs and taking off his tie. He untucks his shirt and takes off his shoes. Gulf looks surprised seeing another man come in. He sits on the bed nervously waiting watching as the man get ready.

Mew: (folds his sleeves and goes on the bed) "Lay down,"

Gulf: (lays down unsure)

Mew: (sits on Gulf's hips. takes a breathe as he let his anger wash away. With a calm soft voice) "Now I'm going to ask you to relax. Close your eyes."

Gulf: (closes  his eyes)

Mew: "What do you like the water or the mountain?"

Gulf: (surprised by the question but answers anyway) "Water"

Mew: "Ok." (Patting Gulf's hair gently) "Do you like playing in water or you prefer to just lay on the beach?" 

Gulf: (feels good being patted. Feels comfortable and relaxed) "I like being on the beach."

Mew: (hand now going behind Gulf's ears to play with it. He caresses it.) "Then you must like the feeling of sand," (bites the ear sensually)

Gulf:  (flinches and opens his eyes)

Mew: "Good boy. I like that you reacted to that."

Gulf: (realizes Mew is so close and what draws him in are the eyes. The beautiful eyes piercing his soul. Slowly he closes his eyes.)

Mew: "You're doing great. So you like just sleeping on the beach and getting a tan? Is that why your skin is a little dark?"

Gulf: (with a faint smile) " Could be."

Mew: "It's a sexy color."

The people in the monitor room watches as Mew lays unmoving on Gulf.

Director: "What is he doing?"

Executive Director:  (answers with a question) "Taking to him?"

Facilitator: "And how is that exactly going to work?"

Director: "Let's find out."

Mew: (hand slides on Gulf's neck softly and sensually)

Gulf: (feels goosebumps from the soft hand on his skin. Sighs in satisfaction)

Mew: (in a deep voice) "You're doing amazing. Do you like it when it's hot or you like it when it's cool?"

Gulf: (starting to react to everything that's going on, breathy) "I like it when it's cool,"

Mew: (whispering)  "the cool breeze against your naked skin is good feeling right. Like someone is whispering to you." (Places a kiss on Gulf's temple) "It's even more fun when no one is there on the beach except you."(kisses his eyes) "You just feel like you are alone in the world." (kisses his nose) "You can just do anything there without no one watching you" (hand goes on Gulf's mouth and touches his down lip as if to open it. comes closer and breathes against Gulf's lips not touching)

Gulf:  (hands come up and holds Mew's covered butt as presses it against him, desperate for more contact)

The  people in the monitor room gasp with shock.

Mew: (starts talking an inch away from Gulf's lips) "And then you start feeling so horny that you just want to touch yourself. To spill your seeds on the sand and let the ocean swallow it. So you open your eyes and see me there to help you get there."

Gulf: (opens his eyes and sees Mew an inch away from him. Eyes now red with want.)

Mew: (on Gulf's lips, teasing) "What would you do?"

Gulf:  (hands slowly crawls on Mew's back until they are snaked on his neck. Pulls Mew's head gently and captures his lips in a sweet kiss )