Friday Evening

Gulf got the tickets ready and they got on board. Win sleeps right away. Their flight an hour thirty minutes long.

Gulf: (shaking Win gently) "Hey let's go."

Win: (waking up) "we're here?"

Gulf: "yah let's go get some pictures taken."

Win: (stretching) "my makeup is ruined."

Gulf: "let's stop by a salon and get some touches. I need it too."

Win: "sure."

Gulf: (sees Win is going with the flow because he is sad. He gives him a shoulder pat as they leave the plane.)

A fancy car is waiting for them, they get in and head to the salon,

Gulf: "let me make a phone call real quick."

Win: (nods, realizing the day is over and there has been no contact from Bright. He had told him about his presentations that were going to last all day but he still felt sad)

Gulf: (outside, on his call) "It's a 20 minutes drive."

Tan: "can you make it 10?"

Jin: (interrupting) "Or at least fifteen?"

Gulf: (realizes he is on loudspeaker) "fifteen can do."

Mild: "don't be speeding,"

Gulf: "I won't. Is he there yet?"

Mild: "he is coming in ten minutes from the seminar."

Gulf: "ok. I'm on my way" (Ends the call and turns around, sees Win coming out) "How can you be cute and handsome at the same time?"

Win: "I should be asking you that."

Gulf: (excited) "are you ready?"

Win: (sad) "I just want to sleep."

Gulf: "let's go before you sleep."

17 mins later,

Gulf: (to Win) "ok we are here. Give me a minute let me make phone call to see if they're ready."

Win: "are we even going back home today?"

Gulf: "I doubt that'll happen."

Win: (yawning) "Ok." (Closes his eyes to rest whilst he wait.)

Gulf: (on the phone, outside the car) "ok I've parked and Win is sleeping in the car."

Tan: "ok did you park in front of the correct spot with arrows?"

Gulf: "Yeah and Bright?"

Mild: "he is arriving soon. You can come to us, let them find each other."

Jin: "So romantic guys. You've done well."

Gulf: "you've worked hard y'all. Let me come over."

5 minutes later

Bright: (arrives and parks next to a car by coincidence. On his way out he sees a familiar face inside the other car) "What am I thinking right now?" (He laughs at himself imagining Win to be in the next car. He goes out and slams the door shut only to startle the stranger sleeping in the car.)

Win: (wakes up from the door slamming and looks outside the window) "Aaarrrgghhh" (goes out running for Bright)

Bright: (smiles at seeing it's really Win. The boys had gone all out. With Win in his arms, he looks around and sees an arrow. He knew what was happening so he searches in the darkness and far in the distance he sees four heads watching, he raises his hand in recognition and they wave back. These humans were precious but not as precious as the one he was holding) "Happy 3rd anniversary bunny, I love you."

It was going to be a perfect night.