MewGulf 2

Alpha: "Wow."

Director: "How did he do that?"

Facilitator: (proud) "That's why he is the CEO."

Alpha: "Respect."

Executive Director: "is he hard? I can't see from here?"

Alpha: (stretching his neck) "I think so."

As each minute passes, the kisses between them become more desperate. Mew's hands
wanders about until they get hold of Gulf's nipples. Gulf gasps and arches his chest as he feels a tingling feeling rushing throughout his body. Mew does not cease his kisses. His tongue dominating Gulf's mouth as he captures Gulf's tongue. In no time it becomes a wet kiss, one that was overwhelming for Gulf. He starts moving his hips looking for Mew's bump but realizes Mew is wearing clothes. So unfair.

Suddenly Gulf's mouth feels empty and then he feels wetness on his chest. His hands goes in Mew's hair as he tugs his hair in ecstasy. Gulf moans out loud when Mew bites his nipples a little too hard. Then he feels air being blown on the painful bud. He feels goosebumps and a moment later a hand grabs his hard pulsing dick. He writhes as Mew abuses his nipples and focus on his dick too.

A few strokes later, Gulf starts humping Mew's hand chasing the end. He spills his seeds simultaneously grabbing Mew's head from his chest bringing it to his lips. He captures Mew's lips, moaning as he experience wave after wave of orgasm. It was going to last for a while and Mew was there on his lips kissing him like there's no tomorrow. A few minutes later his moans dies down and the kisses slows down too.

Mew: (pecking Gulf in between talking) "You did amazing today." (getting up from the bed and leaving the room. Goes back to the monitor room to get his jacket. When he gets there everyone is speechless and their mouths are hanging open with shock.) "I'm going to take a shower, get me a new set of clothes. Have my stylist ready."

Director: "What do we do with him?"

They all look at Gulf who is still shivering as if he's cold.

Mew: "Let him ride it out. It's been a while for him. He'll need about twenty minutes to function properly. If he wants to go home, someone has to drive him or he can call someone to pick him up."

Alpha: (interrupting Mew from leaving) "sir do you need help with that." (Pointing at the bump in Mew's pants)

Mew: "No thanks I'm taking a cold shower."

Alpha: "Thank you for saving me sir."

Mew: (smiles and leaves the room.)

Director: (fascinated) "How does he always do that?"

Facilitator: "It's still a mystery to me."

Executive Director: (impressed) "It's rare when he service clients and he never fails to deliver."

Alpha: (eyes on Gulf) "I now understand why he is respected so much."

Director: "Right!"

Facilitator: "What did they talk about though? I'm still curious."

Executive Director: (leaving the room) "You'll never know."