Omake 3 {Among Us}

"Alright, people! Let's get this game started!!!!" Cynthia grinned as she slammed onto the 'Start' button. "We're gonna have two imposters! Be ready!"

 "We're gonna have two imposters! Be ready!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright!" The excited blonde in the blue suit grinned. "We got tasks to do so we gotta split up" she ordered.

"Well, it would be better in pairs" Kathryn, the green-haired wearing the green suit hummed. "It's dangerous to wonder-"

"Um...Kath" another blonde but wearing a yellow suit instead, interrupted her.

"What is it, Erina?" Kathryn turned to her.

"Cynthia already left" Erina gestured to the empty spot where the blonde was. "And the others followed as well" and she was right. The two were the only ones left in the Cafeteria.

"......."

"...I think we should go too" Erina pat the girl's shoulder. She had stayed behind when she noticed that Green a.k.a Kathryn didn't move. "We can pair up if you want"

"....Fine" she slumped. "But they completely ignored what I was going to say.."

"Hai hai...it's alright" Erina, the sweet angel comfort the girl the whole way.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Alright, alright!" The girl in blue practically sprints down the hallway. "Gotta do tasks! Gotta do tasks!" She chanted the entire way.

"Ha! Gotta do reactor!" She breaks at the entrance. "Now...what're my tasks again?" Cynthia tapped her wristwatch and a holographic screen emerge from it. "Hmm...ah! Gotta go here" the girl followed the pointing arrow which leads her to some sort of panel. The panel consists of a number of square shape buttons.

Cynthia stared at it for a while. "What the hell am I supposed to do?!" She just randomly tapped on one. It beeped red. She tried again, tapping on a different one instead but got the same result. (Violet: Seriously, I did this when I first tried it and I bet you did too! Don't deny it!")

"Damn you..." She gritted her teeth and was about the punch the panel instead if not for the sudden tap on her shoulder. Cynthia jumped from her own skin and backed away from whoever had freaking touched her.

"Hey! Hey! It's just me!" A familiar orange head raised his hands in defence. "I'm safe, don't worry"

But Cynthia wasn't convinced. "Yeah right, that would be something the imposter would say!" She pointed at him.