NICO XIV

They spent what felt like hours walking to the castle. Nico stared at the structure above him, hoping that the two missing demigods were okay.

            Annabeth led the group, her pace never changing. Piper was one step behind, and the others were just behind her. Nico brought up the end of the team, keeping far back enough that he wasn’t completely a part of it, but could still see them through the snow.

            “Nico, hurry up! We have to get there soon, who knows what’s happening up there?” called back Hazel.

            Nico sighed and walked a bit quicker, until he was walking next to her. The group continued their hike, stopping just twenty yards away to review the plan.

            “All right. When we get inside, we’re going to split up and search. Frank and Hazel, you two will take the east side, Nico and Leo will get the west. Piper and I will look downstairs. Iris message if you find them, and we’ll go to your location. Try not to be noticed, and hopefully we can get them out without a huge battle. Everyone ready?”

            Each demigod nodded. Not even Leo made a single comment. On Annabeth’s signal, the group dispersed, and the teams went to go find their friends.