33 - The Thoughts in our Heads

As soon as my bedroom door closed shut behind me, I leant my head back against it, exhaling a long drawn out breath, not realising I had even been holding it.

Trying not to think about what had just happened, I tiptoed across my room towards the bathroom, refraining from turning on any lights.

A feeling of such self loathing pooled heavily in the pit of my stomach as I looked at my reflection in the mirror above the sink.

Oh god, what had I just done?

I ran the tap, letting the water run cold before splashing it over my face.

He could barely look at me afterwards. The second it was over, Draco had grabbed his wand and cleaned up his 'deposit' from my stomach, before then collapsing down next to me with a wearied sigh, and closed his eyes.

I murmured his name and jostled his shoulder, but all I could get from him was half mumbled incoherent words before he rolled over and started snoring.

I wasn't sure what to do. In the end, realising that it probably wasn't the best idea to be seen creeping out of Draco's room first thing in the morning and, as I wanted to use the bathroom, I quietly got dressed and went back to my own room.

And now, as I looked back at my reflection, I felt an uneasy feeling churn in my stomach. Draco had been upset about the news of his father; he hadn't been thinking straight. I should have stopped him when we started kissing; not strip off my clothes and ride his cock like a thirsty bitch.

But the second our lips had crashed together, I knew I could never stop it. I had wanted it more than I had ever dared admit to myself. I had wanted him.

My best friend.

If I could even call him that anymore after what we had just done.

My pulse instantly accelerated just thinking about it. A rush of blood to my head when I pictured him fucking me on his bed; skin tingling from head to toe upon recalling the lust in his eyes as he literally poured himself over my body.

I quickly splashed water over my face again, gasping at the coldness.

I didn't know how I was ever going to face him again.

*****

Draco blinked his eyes open as the morning glow of the sunlight, cast green by the lake, roused him from his sleep.

For a blissful second, as he stretched out on his bed, his mind was free and full of nothing.

But then an unpleasant plummeting feeling took hold of him as memories of the previous night's events hit him with a sudden force.

The attack in Umbridge's office. Snape informing him of his father's imprisonment. Blaire.

Shit.

He'd fucked her.

One minute he'd been so angry, so full of frustration over the news of his father; and then the next, he was ramming his cock into his best friend.

He instantly sat up, looking around, guilt tearing at him. She wasn't there. She must have snuck back to her room in the middle of the night.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Draco tried to recall what happened; the last thing he remembered was cleaning his load off her stomach. And then, feeling suddenly overwhelmed by everything, he had simply lain down without a word to her and closed his eyes.

He must have fallen asleep.

He was hit with a sudden wave of shame.

Blaire hadn't deserved that. He should have at least held her in his arms and told her to stay. But instead he'd just used her; used her to make himself feel better when he had felt so furious over everything.