49 - In the Dark

Draco and I sat and played cards until every single Slytherin had gone to bed.

It was five minutes to midnight when Draco threw the cards down and announced he'd had enough and was off to bed.

"What happened to wanting to see my birthday in together?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as he got to his feet.

"Oh, I still intend on doing that," he drawled, a wicked glint in his eyes as he held out a hand to me. "You're coming with me."

My eyes widen as I instantly understand his meaning. And suddenly I want nothing more, so therefore I do not hesitate to let him take my hand and lead me to his bedroom.

"I've got a birthday present to give you," he says, locking the door shut with his wand and pulling me into his embrace, his lips already teasing my neck making me shiver in longing. "And it's not something I want anyone to walk in on."

His teeth graze my neck, causing a sigh to escape my lips. At the noise, Draco lifts his head, and I can see the desire already swirling in his eyes. Our lips connect and we are suddenly kissing hungrily, our hands groping and pulling at one another, desperate to deepen it as much as possible.

But when my fingers fly to his shirt buttons, trying desperately to get them undone, he freezes.

"Drac?" I breathe, already breathless from our kiss as he lets go of me and steps back.

But he says nothing, instead looks at me as he starts to loosen his tie and slowly removes it from around his neck, a smirk twitching at his lips.

"Drac, what's going on?" I ask, my heart quite shamelessly thudding with excitement.

He steps back towards me; closing the gap.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, holding up the black tie in his hand.

I swallow, looking at it with curiosity. Glancing back up into his expectant face, I nod. "Of course I trust you, Drac. I trust you with my life."

The next thing I know, soft silk is being carefully pressed against my eyes, obscuring my vision as he securely knots his tie at the back of my head.

"If you want me to stop," his voice murmurs softly, "just say, and I'll end it in an instant."

But I keep my mouth firmly shut as I feel him start to unbutton my shirt; my quickened breaths matching my accelerated pulse.

"I'm going to remove every piece of your clothing," he growls in my ear as my body trembles in desire, "and then I'm going to take you to my bed, upon which I'm going to give you your birthday present before I fuck you hard."

All I can do is nod my head, my voice lost in my complete and utter yearning for him as he pulls my shirt cleanly away from my body.

I feel his fingers slide down my waist, finding their way to the fastening of my skirt which he swiftly undoes, allowing it to crumple to the ground.

Next, he helps me out of my tights and then I'm standing before him in just my underwear which he peels off with care; the sound of his ragged breaths growing fiercer as I feel him take in my nakedness.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful, Blaire."

I hear the unmistakable sound of a belt unbuckling followed by the sound of his own clothes hitting the floor.

At this point I am literally shivering from head to toe in desire for him; desperate for him to touch me and feel his body against mine. I want to scream at him to kiss me. I want to sink down on my knees and beg him to fuck me.