39 - New Hobbies

I stirred; the light brushing of soft lips on my neck rousing me from my slumber.

My eyes flew open as memories of the previous night flashed in my mind; Draco and I fucking on the probably now ruined Monopoly board.

"Morning," a husky voice murmured above my ear.

I twisted my body round and found myself staring up into a pair of silver grey eyes; my heart literally skipping a beat at the sight of this beauty.

"Hey," I muttered sleepily, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck to hide my unexpected bashfulness. "I need coffee."

I felt his body convulse against me as he chuckled; snaking his arms around me. "Not even a morning fuck first?"

"Coffee," I repeated, snickering into his neck. "I thought you knew me, Drac?"

"I've got to be at the Manor in half an hour anyway," he sighed woefully. "Otherwise I'd make you a coffee right now and then fuck you late into the afternoon."

"That's a lot of fucking, Drac," I snorted, giving him an amused look. "I'd need at least two coffees for that. And maybe a decent breakfast."

"If I bring you back some breakfast later, will you promise to take your clothes off?"

"Maybe," I shrugged, putting on my most innocent facade. "Sure you wouldn't rather a game of Monopoly instead?"

"If it's anything like the game we played on the board last night, then yes," Draco smirked, dipping his head to graze his teeth up my jawline, slowly moving his lips to my ear, "sign me up."

I shivered; his husky tones causing my lower stomach to knot in desire.

"Drac," I sighed, squirming against him as he started to seductively nibble at the sensitive spot beneath my ear.

I could feel his growing hardness between us as he continued to suck and nip at my skin; his hands starting to roam zealously up and down my body causing thrills to zip through my abdomen.

"Drac, stop," I gasped, placing my hand on his shoulder and pushing him away, "or you're going to wind up late."

My words seemed to at least shake something up inside of him, and he immediately sat upright; his face filled with a mixture of panic and disappointment.

"Shit," he muttered, bitterly glancing up at the clock. "These bloody lessons."

"I'll still be here when you get back," I reassured him, sympathetically running a hand down his sinewy arm; recalling how it had tautened when he jacked all over me.

Butterflies instantly took flight in my stomach. Fuck, I was already looking forward to him returning.

*****

After he leaves, I go immediately to the kitchen to make a coffee, my mind full of Draco and our new hobby.

I then have a seriously long shower, taking extra care to preen myself, knowing that every part of my body is going to be devoured by Draco's eyes and lips soon enough.

By the time I finish applying my lip gloss; I hear the bang of the front door, and my pulse instantly quickens in anticipation.

"I've brought pancakes." Draco's voice calls out through the treehouse.

With one last glance in the mirror, I give my reflection a quick air kiss, pleased with how I look; and then swiftly sweep out of my room and head for the kitchen.