Nicole (Nikki) Muriel Weasley

Looks: fiery red hair a little past her shoulders, chocolate brown eyes, and freckles around her face mostly on her nose

Age: 17 at first, then most of the story is 16. After she travels back to her time, she is 17 again.

Birthday: August 22, 1976

Special Abilities: Occlumens, Head Girl

Friends in present: All Weasleys, even Percy when he's not acting like a git, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Penelope Clearwater, Oliver Wood, Remus Lupin because she recognizes him from her journey in the past

Friends in past: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Alice Fortescue, Frank Longbottom, Emmeline Vance

Enemies: Anyone who thinks Sirius Black is a mass-murderer, Cornelius Fudge for not giving Sirius a trial and being a corrupted git, Lucius Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Marcus Flint, Severus Snape both young and old, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, their fathers, anyone who uses the word "mudblood"

Nicknames: Nikki-all Weasleys except Percy; Nicole-Percy; Time-George and Fred in private; Weasley-Slytherins; Blood Traitor-Slytherins again but especially Draco; Nicoletta-Marauders; Coley-Sirius; Nic-girls

Wand: English Oak wood, 11.5 inches, and unicorn tail hair

How to make the wand: go to https://wands.fantasybynumbers.ca/. Choose second color for all parts of the wand, choose #12 for the connector type, and #11 for the handle type.

Bio: Hi, I'm Nikki Weasley and I'm Percy Weasley's twin sister. I'm an intelligent student, and the Hat debated between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor until I joined the house of the lions. My first five years of Hogwarts weren't very important. I'm a prankster and, along with my twin brothers Fred and George, started the Terrible Trio. I am not on the Quidditch team, but I do cheer for all of my brothers. I'm their biggest supporter. I also aced all of my OWLs, getting Outstandings in all of my subjects. I still can't believe I did that well in History of Magic. In my sixth year, I found a Time Turner. I had heard about them, so I picked it up. That one was broken, and it sent me back into 1976. That was the year I was born!!! I met Harry Potter's parents, Sirius Black the "mass-murderer", Remus Lupin the sassy werewolf, and Peter Pettigrew the rat. I fell in love with Sirius but had to go back to my time. In the next year, I became Head Girl along with my brother Percy getting Head Boy. Sirius escaped Azkaban, and everyone is after him. I hate how the Ministry is so biased and corrupt. Now I have to try to save Sirius's skin while my Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is someone I met from the past as well. Also, the love of my life is now sixteen years older than I am. My mom is definitely not going to be happy about that. Why can't seventh year be normal?!?

Author's Note: Wow, that bio is so long. I can't believe that it's that long. There's nothing much to say. The way this story is formatted is it starts with Harry's third year and then she goes into the past. Then it resumes the third year with Nikki trying to save Sirius from Dementors. Only Fred and George know about her time-travelling escapade from the present time.

QOTD: What is your favorite Molly Weasley quote?

AOTD: "Not my daughter you bitch."

        -GryffindorPadmeEaton