The Hogwarts Train Ride and Meeting Remus

Disclaimer: I own nothing except Nicole. And if Sirius and Nicole have children, then I own them. That sounds very creepy. Sorry. I'll just move on now.

Nikki's POV:

I'm so bored right now. Since I'm Head Girl, I have to patrol the train's corridors after our prefect's meeting. I'm patrolling in the hallway next to Harry's compartment. Then, I just feel cold all over. I know what these are. Dementors. They are after the love of my life, not that anyone except Fred and George know that. I rush into Harry's compartment, and find Ginny, Neville, and Remus? in one compartment. Remus stares at me like he's seen a ghost, which I understand. I mean, I look like I haven't aged a day.

"Nicolette? No, it can't be. Quiet." He whispers the first part and then speaks the first part, in a hoarse voice. His robes looks patchy and ragged. I feel so bad for him!!

A dementor suddenly appeared in the doorway of our compartment. I gasped, overwhelmed with cold. I started thinking of me kissing Sirius with all of my might, to find a happy memory that I could power my Patronus with. Remus said, "None of us is hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks. Go." I see Harry faint. No. I inhale, and in unison with Remus, shout, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" My dog and Remus's wolf fly out of our wands and attack the dementor. Remus looks at me, perplexed. I look away, trying to hide my secret. Harry is waking up.

"Harry!! Are you okay?" Hermione and I worriedly say.

"Yes, Nikki and Hermione. I'm fine. What happened?"

"Well, Professor Lupin told the dementor that nobody is hiding Sirius Black under our cloaks and told him to go. Nikki and Professor Lupin used some spell that caused a silvery thing to shoot out of their wands, which made the thing go away."

"Oh, Ginny. It's okay. Professor, do you have any chocolate? It's supposed to make this thing better." Remus smiles and hands both Ginny and Harry a chocolate bar. I smile back at Remus.

I sigh."I'd better get back to my compartment. See you guys later. And Harry, eat the chocolate. It'll help." I walk out of their compartment and walked into the prefect's compartment. It's on the end of the train, farthest away from the dementors. I opened the door and immediately spotted a large, black dog curled up in a ball under the seats. I gasp, hand over my mouth. I can't believe it. Sirius is here, the place where everyone expects him to be? That idiot!! I immediately backtrack out of the compartment, shutting the door after. I walk through the hallway, checking each compartment for Fred and George.

George Weasley POV:

Lee, Fred, and I were chatting and joking in our compartment. I was looking out the window, worried about Time. How's she going to take the dementors? Is she already soulless? No, George. You can't think like that. She knows the Patronus charm.

As I'm looking out the compartment window, I see Nikki. Her face is as pale as a ghost, and she looks like she's seen something terrible. I shoot out of my seat, grab Fred's hand, and drag him outside.

"What happened, Nikki?" I asked, almost frantic in worry.

"I can't tell you. I need to show you for you to believe me," she responds.

"Well, that's not creepy at all," Fred, the uglier-looking twin, replies.

Nikki POV Again:

"Oh, shut it. I really need your help. It's about a Sirius matter." I stress the Sirius part so that they know what it's about. They nod their heads and follow me towards the prefect's compartment where Sirius is. I open the door and glare at the dog, who is awake. His face shifts into a look of confusion and shock, which would be comical if I wasn't already furious at him.