Tickets to the Quidditch World Cup??????

Disclaimer: I only own Nikki. Everyone and everything else belongs to the woman, the myth, the legend: J.K Rowling.

Nikki POV:

It's August 9th today. The Minister has tried to bribe Sirius with special gifts and money to 'apologize' for imprisoning him in Azkaban without a trial. I am making breakfast for Sirius and I because we were hungry. We are going to eat scrambled eggs with sausage. I've helped Mum cook when I was living at the Burrow. Sirius walks down the staircase, yawning.

"The Minister sent you another owl. The letter's on the table," I say as I cook the sausages in the frying pan. I hear the paper open and then Sirius groans. "What is it?"

"He sent me tickets to the World Cup! I can't deny this bribe; it's the Quidditch World Cup for Merlin's sake!" I turn to heat off on the stove and turn around. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his back, giving him a backwards hug. My head rests on his shoulder.

"Well then don't deny it. How many are there?"

"Twelve!"

"I have an idea. We can't use all twelve of these tickets, so how about we give Harry one? It could be a late birthday present. We could also give it to Dad, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny. Mum doesn't like Quidditch as much as everyone else. Bill and Charlie could meet you!! I'm pretty sure Ron and Harry would like it if Hermione's there, so maybe one for her. That is five... eight... ten. The other two could be for us."

"That's smart. Let's go to the Burrow, Privet Drive, and Hermione's house today. Okay?"

"That's good. But before we go, we have to eat." I grab the plates and put two sausages on each. I spoon some eggs on the plates and hand one to Sirius. He puts it on the table and takes mine from me, placing it on the opposite side of his plate. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"May I have this impromptu dance?" He asks me, grinning.

"Yes you may, Star-boy!" I respond, beaming at him. He grabs my other hand and starts to dance, making me giggle. He lets go of one of my hands and spins me around with the other.

 He lets go of one of my hands and spins me around with the other

I smile as I twirl around. I want to freeze this moment in time and live it forever, but I can't. Giving Sirius a quick hug, I maneuver us over to the kitchen table. "Thank you for the dance, good sir. But now, we have to eat and get dressed before we go to the Burrow." We finish eating our food and then walk upstairs to our bedroom to get dressed. "I call bathroom first," I cry as I sprint up the stairs.

"Not if I get there first," Sirius responds as he runs after me. I quickly pick out my dress and jog over to the bathroom. I leave it open until Sirius walks in. Smirking, I shut the door. I get dressed in a white dress with blue floral decorations.

 I get dressed in a white dress with blue floral decorations