The Broken Time Turner: 1992 and 1976

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. Whoever you don't recognize is my creation.

Still Nikki POV:
It was the first day of classes for my sixth year. I had walked into the dorm that I had shared with four other girls in my house and year. I saw this golden necklace with an emblem that looked like an hourglass. I touched it and picked it up. Then, the room started to spin faster and faster until it looked like a blur. I was so scared. Then, I blacked out.

When I woke up, I realized that I was in the Hospital Wing

When I woke up, I realized that I was in the Hospital Wing. Normally, I'm sitting on one of the hard backed chairs waiting for Fred, George, or Harry to wake up from a Quidditch injury. This is the first time I've ever been a patient.

Then, I saw four boys huddled around my bed. One looked exactly like Harry, down to the little cowlick in his jet-black hair. One had sandy brown hair, honey brown eyes, and scars on his face. The tallest, probably five inches taller than I am, had dark brown hair to his shoulders, grey eyes, and a joking smile. He somewhat reminded me of Fred and George with the smile. The shortest had blondish-brown hair, a little pudgy, and watery blue eyes. He was gaping at me, which made me a little uncomfortable.

"Who the hell are you guys?" I asked. I looked around for my wand and finally found it on my bedside table. I strengthened my mental barriers. Oh, damn it. I forgot to tell you guys I'm a natural Occlumens.

"I'm James Potter, also known as Prongs." Wait-James Potter? That's Harry's dad!!

"I'm Sirius Black, also known as Padfoot. Though you can call me whatever you'd like." Sirius Black?!? Am I hallucinating?

"I'm Remus Lupin, and I wish I wasn't associated with these two prats."

"Oh, Moony. You know you love us," Sirius commented.

"I-I'm Peter. Peter Pettigrew. Also known as Wormtail."

"I'm Nikki. Nikki Granger. Wait... what year is it??"

"Uh... it's 1976. Are you okay? Do you have a concussion?" James answers my question. Oh no, oh no. I'm in the freaking past!?! This is not good.

"No, I'm pretty sure I don't. Did you guys find me?"

"Yeah," Sirius responded. "Prongs and I were playing Quidditch, and I saw you fall from the sky. I flew my broom over to you and caught you."

"I need to go to Dumbledore. Am I allowed to leave?"

"Madam Pomfrey told us that you could leave if you took it easy and didn't fall from the sky again."

"Okay, can one of you guys help me get to Dumbledore's office? I don't know where it is."

"Oh, you are one of those goody-two-shoes, aren't you? I'll help you though," Sirius comments.

"I'm not one of those goody-two-shoes," I laugh. "I'm a prankster, along with my two brothers." Crap!! I forgot I'm not in my time. Great. "Never mind, I'm getting out of bed and going to Dumbledore's office."

Sirius and I walked up to Dumbledore's office. I've never been up there because nobody thinks that I, straight-O student in line for Head Girl next year, would be a prankster. We were talking about literally nothing, just casually chatting.

"Thanks for bringing me up here," I comment.

"You're welcome." Sirius smiles at me. I walk up to the griffin guarding Dumbledore's office and, unfortunately, trip. Sirius catches me, but somehow, don't ask me how, our lips touch. We jump apart, flustered. "I'm sorry-Nikki, was it? Is your real name actually Nikki?"

"It's okay. No, it's actually Nicole, but it's too formal for me."

"Well, I don't like Nikki. Hmm, what should I call you. Oh, I have it!! Do you like the name Coley?"

"Sure, it's nice. I'd prefer it if only you called me that, though." We smile at each other as I name every candy known to man until, exasperated, I shout "SKITTLES" at the griffin. He slides away.

Once I get into Dumbledore's office, I tell him about my predicament. He tells me that I have to live here for a while, and asks me what year and house I'm in. I answer with Gryffindor and sixth. Professor Dumbledore (A/N: Is it Professor or Headmaster?) tells me to not tell anyone about my time conundrum and asks me if I have another last name I could use.

"Yes, Professor. I'm going to be Nicole Granger. Thank you for understanding!"

"It's perfectly fine, Ms. Granger. You have transferred from beauxbatons after an attack on the school. Somehow you apparated out and here we are." Dumbledore winked at me and smiled merrily. I walked out of Dumbledore's office and saw Sirius waiting.

"I'm going to live here for awhile. I transferred from Beauxbatons, but then some Dark wizards attacked. I knew roughly how to apparate, so I somehow got here."

"I'm sorry that you had to transfer. I'll bring you to the Great Hall for dinner."

After we had dinner, I went up to the Gryffindor common room along with Sirius, Remus, James, and Peter. Peter was staring at me the whole time we were eating, his mouth half-open. As we were walking, I was in front with Sirius and James. I could feel his eyes on my arse while we were walking. I don't like him at all. I'll have to deal with him if I want to be friends with Sirius. JUST friends, nothing more. He is pretty cute, though.

I walked into the common room. It looked so similar to what it looks like where I came from. I can see the desk that I sit at while I'm doing homework. It is occupied by a redheaded girl with emerald green eyes. The eyes look exactly like Harry's. This must be his mom. I'm pretty sure my parents have already graduated, because this is the year where I was born. Yikes.

I walk into the dormitory that I had in my time. It was occupied by three girls. One had blonde hair and introduced herself as Marlene McKinnon while another had short brown hair who is Alice Fortescue. Why does she look so much like Neville Longbottom? The last girl had long brown hair whose name is Emmeline Vance. I think I've heard of her; I'm pretty sure she's a world-famous Auror. The redhead walks into the room and introduces herself as Lily Evans.

"Hi, I'm Nicole We-Granger, but you can call me Nikki."

And then, we all went to sleep.

Author's Note: This might be a little cringey, especially when Sirius and Nikki accidentally kiss. The next chapter is roughly two months later, with boggarts and Pervey Pettigrew watching Nikki in the bath. She is going to find out about Remus because she is smart, and the full moon is Remus's boggart. I don't know how good this is going to turn out, but yay.

QOTD: Favorite Ginny Weasley quote?

AOTD: "Well, that was a bit stupid of you, seeing as you don't know anyone but me who's been possessed by You-Know-Who" or "SHUT IT!"

                   -GryffindorPadmeEaton