The Leaky Cauldron with Nikki's Furious Speech

Disclaimer: I own nothing except Nicole Weasley. I'm not J.K Rowling.

Nikki's POV:

I'm so glad to be at the Leaky Cauldron! Egypt was interesting, but I got immensely sunburnt. Being a pale skinned girl, actually woman, doesn't help you against the sun. Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My full name is Nicole Muriel Weasley, but I prefer to be called Nikki. I got the short end of the stick when I got my middle name. Everyone hates Great Aunt Muriel. I have three older brothers (Bill, Charlie, and my twin, Percy) and four younger siblings (Fred, George, Ron, and the youngest girl, Ginny). I'm the Head Girl at Hogwarts this year, so I'm very studious and kind. But, I do love to play pranks on people. Fred, George, and I are the Terrible Trio at Hogwarts. Nobody knows who we are, which is great because Percy would skin me alive and then hand me over to Mum if they knew I was pulling pranks. I walk into where we are staying until we go to Hogwarts, the Leaky Cauldron. The only thing I can see is large Wanted posters with Sirius Black's face on them.

I reach my hand out and gently touch his face. I don't care what everyone else says, he is not a murderer. I sigh and turn away from his poster. The first thing I see once I turn are Fred and George's faces full of pity. I scan the table full of redheaded Weasleys and see Harry Potter there. He's talking to Percy, who seems to be annoying Harry with all of his pompousness. I walk over to them just in time to hear George and Fred saying, "Harry, simply splendid to see you, old boy."  I love these hilarious people so bloody much.

"Hey, Harry. How are you?" I asked.

"Hi Nikki. I'm good, but I might have just blown up my aunt." I do a double-take.

"Wait, what?!?"

"She was insulting my parents, and then she just became an overlarge beach ball."

"What's a beach ball? Some Muggle thing?" That seems pretty interesting. I wonder what it is.

"Yeah. It's this inflatable ball thing that people play with."

I hear Dad and Mum talking about "the mass-murder Sirius Black." I whip around but Fred and George come up on either side of me, hands on my shoulders.

"Time, you can't do anything about it. Everyone thinks he's guilty. We don't, but that won't mean anything to them," George whispers in my ear. You'll understand why this happened later.

Harry goes over to Ron and Hermione. George, Fred, and I go to talk somewhere else. However, it's still in earshot of the "Golden Trio," which turns out to be not-so-good when I show just how much like Mum I can be when I'm angry.

"What did Sirius Black really do? I'm pretty sure one curse couldn't kill 13 people," Harry asked.

"Well, believe it," Ron said. "He's a Death Eater that killed Peter Pettigrew, which destroyed all but his right index finger." My face is starting to turn a burning red in anger. The Ministry is a bunch of morons. No wonder they think Sirius killed them. Fred and George pull me into a hug. I'm trying not to loose my temper, but Ron says one more thing that makes me furious. "Apparently he is like his family; a bunch of evil, Dark wizards and witches."

I can't take this anymore. "RON WEASLEY!! How dare you? Did you ever notice that Nymphadora Tonks, the Metamorphagus that is becoming an Auror right this minute, is Sirius Black's first cousin once removed? I'm pretty sure that even we are Sirius's relatives! SIRIUS. IS. NOT. A. DARK. WIZARD!!!!" Everyone in the pub is staring at us. I apologize and walk swiftly to the staircase. Once I get to where no one can see me, I sprint up the rickety steps to my room that I share with Fred and George. I sit on my bed, facing away from the door, and put my head into my hands and cry.

I hear the door creak open. It has to be George and Fred; everyone knows not to go near me when this explosion happens. Fred sits on my right while George sits on my left. "Why is this so hard?" I sob. "Why?" George and Fred give me a huge hug as I bawl.

"Shhh. Shhhh," George says as this is going on. Nobody else knows why I defend Sirius Black so strongly. I guess now you guys are going to find out too. "Oh, Time. I'm so sorry."

"Does he even remember me still? He looks so insane in his poster. What if he got another girlfriend after I returned back here?"

"I'm pretty sure he still remembers you, Time. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I heard from Mum and Dad that he was whispering in his sleep. He was saying, 'He's at Hogwarts,'  but he was also saying 'Why did you leave, Coley?' I'm pretty sure that is your nickname from him. I could hear you whispering Coley as well during summer break," Fred says.

"Really?" I look up at Fred, my brown eyes shining from tears with red rims around them. My mascara is already on my cheeks from the tears that slide down my face. I smile. "Well, at least he's away from the dementors. I can't believe that Fudge is such a shit-faced idiot that he wouldn't give Sirius a trial. If you ask me who actually did it, I'd say Peter. Even though he's 'dead,' he was creepy when I was there. It felt like he had a crush on me and was a huge pervert about it. I'm pretty sure he saw me taking a bath once." I cringe. I can see Fred and George becoming furious and disgusted.

I need to go back downstairs. I shoo the boys away and tell them to apologize to Ron for me. I apply makeup so that it doesn't look like I've just been crying.

 I apply makeup so that it doesn't look like I've just been crying

As I apply my makeup, I think of Sirius. What will he say when he realizes that he is sixteen years older? What will Mum say when she finds out that I'm head over heels in love with a 33 year old man that's a "murderer"? I sigh. I can't let Sirius get the Dementor's Kiss. I just can't; I don't know how I'd live if he did. 

I walk downstairs and sit in the middle of Fred and George. I hear George saying something about Ministry cars being for Perce, and Fred about the cars having HB on them for Humongous Bighead. I snort into my pudding along with everyone except Mum and Perce. George whispers into my ear about bewitching Percy's badge to read Bighead Boy. I told them that I'd get his badge if they didn't hex mine as well. They agreed.

I'm assuming you want to hear about why I'm in love with a guy sixteen years older than I am and why I think that he didn't kill Pettigrew. Well, it all started last year when I encountered a broken Time Turner.

Author's Note: That's the end of the chapter. The next chapter will be about her finding the Time Turner, touching it, and getting transported into the past. The chapters after that will be about her journey and the classes with no interruptions. After we finish the past story, she will go on her seventh year journey and save Sirius. The chapter immediately after the past story will be in Sirius's POV. I don't know if I want Sirius to actually be found innocent or still be on the run like in the books. I know that I want Nikki to be a Healer at St. Mungo's.

QOTD: If you were in Nikki's shoes, would you still date a guy sixteen years older than you or ignore your feelings?

AOTD: Date the guy. I'm his age in the past, so there is nothing really wrong with it.

            -GryffindorPadmeEaton