Going Back to 1992

Disclaimer: Okay, I don't own anything but Nicole.

Nikki POV:

As I walked through the hallways of Hogwarts, James ran up to me. "Nicolette, Professor Dumbledore needs you." I blanch. He's going to send me back to my time, isn't he?

"James, if I don't come back within three hours, go to Dumbledore and ask him if I went back to the future. If yes, tell Sirius I transferred back to Beauxbatons because they rebuilt the rest of the school. Tell him I love him and will never forget him. Tell everyone the same thing. Don't let Dumbledore obliviate you!! Tell him you won't tell anyone. If no, just... I don't know. Please, do this for me."

"Fine, Nikki. I don't want you to go. You were amazing and fun. Thanks for making Sirius the happiest I have ever seen him."

"You're welcome." I give James a big hug and bury my head into his chest. I'm about to cry. I don't want to leave Sirius and Lily and Remus!! I don't care about Peter; he's a pervert. I sigh. "I'd better go. I'll miss you, James."

I walk up to Dumbledore's office and start ranting candy names. Lemon Drops is the password now, I guess. I walk up to his office.

"Ms. Granger. I have discovered the way to send you back into your own time. The spell is reverti tempus, or returning time in Latin. I hope you arrive safely. You will return in the same spot where you came from in this time. Good luck." He recited the spell, waving his wand in a very complicated motion.

The white-gold light of the spell hit me, and all went black again. This time, however, I woke up before I fell on the Quidditch Pitch. Luckily George and Fred were the only ones there.

"NIKKI!!!" they screamed. George, luckily, caught me just like Sirius did before I hit the ground. "What the hell happened?" Fred shouted.

"Guys, I need to get to the Room of Requirement. I will explain later, in that room. Nobody else can hear this."

We walked into the Room of Requirement. "What happened, Nikki? You vanished for one night! Nobody saw you since dinner," George said. I wince.

I stare down at my clasped hands. "Well, this is going to sound really crazy, but it's the truth. I was transported into the past. I met Harry's dad, who is one of the Marauders. He's Prongs. I fell in love there as well. I fell in love with Sirius Black." I look up at them.

"The mass-murderer!!!!!!! What did he do to you?" the boys said in unison.

"A mass-murderer? What the hell happened? He is not a mass-murderer. You know me, I'm a great judge of character. Do you really think I'd fall in love with a Death Eater? His boggart is himself as a Death Eater, for Merlin's sake."

"Sirius Black is in Azkaban for the murder of Peter Pettigrew and twelve muggles with one curse!"

"He. Didn't. Do. It." My eyes are glinting in fury.

"Okay then, Nikki. We're going to-" Fred started.

"Come up with-" George continued.

"A new nickname-" Fred followed.

"For you!!" the twins chorused.

"I've got it!! How about... Time?"

"I like it. I can't just go on a rant whenever someone says something about Sirius! What should I do?!?"

"Find us. We know the truth. You can't erupt whenever someone says something about 'the mass-murderer Black,' people would put you in the loony bin at St. Mungo's!!"

"Okay, I'll try."

We exit the Room, laughing and joking around like the Terrible Trio we are.

Author's Note: Well, the journey into the past is done!! Next chapter will be Sirius's thoughts while on the run for Nikki. Does he still love her after all this time? Hopefully he does!

QOTD: If you could be one of the Marauder's kids, who would it be and why?

AOTD: Either James or Remus. James because I could be Harry's sister and because I'm related to Lily Evans. Remus because then I'd get a lot of chocolate and would help him when he turns into a werewolf.

                -GryffindorPadmeEaton