Quidditch With Dementors: What Fun!

Disclaimer: I only own Nikki. No one else.

Nikki POV:

It was a week later, and I was planning on sneaking Sirius into the Quidditch game. I made my way down to the Whomping Willow after convincing Harry, George, and Fred to eat something. I can be very scary when I'm angry, as the three boys found out. After looking around to make sure nobody could see me, I shifted into my dog form and sprinted towards the knot on the tree. I barely touched it in time; a branch was an inch away from me.

I padded into the Shrieking Shack. Once I got down the tunnel, I turned human again. As I walked through the tunnel, I thought about the memories here. I remember James convincing me to give Sirius a chance, Sirius and I kissing in here, and me telling him about my Animagus form. I opened the door. I saw Sirius curled up on the demolished bed in his dog form, sleeping. I walked up to him and whispered his name. His head shot up and then he changed back to his human form.

"Hey Coley!! I can't wait to see Harry play Quidditch!"

"Remember, you are to stay in your dog form at all times! Even if Harry gets hurt, you can't jeopardize your safety. I will try to protect him to the best of my ability." Sirius nods. "Oh, I have one question. Who's Harry's godmother?"

"Well, technically it's Alice Longbottom. James and Lily wanted someone else to protect Harry if I couldn't. But unofficially, you're his godmother. James and I agreed that if we had a kid, we would name James and Lily the godparents no matter what. Same with their child." I gasp.

"I'm only 17!! I don't know how to take care of a child! I don't want him with the Dursleys at all, though."

"Wait... Harry lives with Petunia and her terrible Muggle boyfriend-Vermin? No, that's not it. It's Vernon."

"Yeah. Dumbledore thought it was the safest place because you were locked up, Remus is a werewolf and by idiotic Ministry laws can't take care of a child, and everyone else was dead."

"The Ministry has terrible laws that cripple our society."

"I know, Sirius. I really need a nickname for you in human form. Snuffles is only in dog form."

"Oh, please don't. I've heard the nickname you gave Remus."

"Oh yeah, Remmie-pie!! That's one of my best! How about... Star-Boy or Siri?"

"Star-boy sounds best. Siri makes me sound like a girl." He shudders. "One of the girls that was obsessively flirting with me when you left."

"Did you... flirt back with any of them?"

"No, I didn't! I love you!"

"I love you too... Star-boy." He smiles and changes into his Animagus. "Now come on. We have ten minutes until the game starts." We rush down to the Quidditch Pitch and luckily sit next to Remus. Snuffles sits on the ground in front of me, watching Harry fly around the pitch. It is pouring rain, so I conjure an umbrella out of my wand. I pass it to Remus; the full moon was three days ago. I conjure another umbrella which I hold over both me and Snuffles with my other hand.

The players couldn't see anything; twice Harry nearly hit another player, but they both luckily are Hufflepuffs. Oliver Wood calls a timeout, and I can barely see Hermione running down into the Pitch. She takes Harry's glasses and says a spell. Probably the Impervius spell. We are at the topmost stand, so it is easy for Sirius to be seen by Harry.

He looks right over to us, mouth wide open. "What did you do?" I hiss to Snuffles. He whimpers. I shake my head. "Oh, Snuffles. You're the reason why I'd have grey hairs in my thirties!!" I turn back to watch the game, just in time to see Harry fall fifty feet off of his broom.

I scream. What the hell happened? Harry is the best Seeker we have ever had; he wouldn't just fall off his broom? I look above him. Dementors. What the fuck?

Dumbledore whips out his wand, runs on the field, and slows Harry down using Arresto Momentum. Then he uses the Expecto Patronum spell to shoot his patronus, even though I couldn't see what animal it was, at the dementors. Frozen in shock, I somehow unfreeze enough to run onto the pitch and sit next to Harry's unconscious body. I put his head in my lap and cast all of the healing charms I know that wouldn't damage his body over him. And I know a lot because I want to be a Healer at St. Mungo's when I graduate.

I see Dumbledore walk up. "Ms. Weasley, we have to get him on a stretcher and get him to the Hospital Wing. If you would be so kind as to magick up a stretcher, I will levitate him on it."

I conjure up a white stretcher, pale faced. I look around for Snuffles, seeing him running towards the Whomping Willow. It's fighting something. I cringe. That's Harry's broom, isn't it? I wait until he turns towards me, and kiss my fingertips. Then, I extend my hand over to him. He opens his mouth and barks, even though the storm drowns it out. Then, I walk inside.

Author's Note: I really like this chapter. I will update as soon as I can. I'm writing this before my first Zoom call for class.

QOTD: What Marauder would you like to be your brother?

AOTD: Either James or Remus. James because I could see Sirius more often and because we could fly around the Quidditch Pitch. Remus because he has chocolate and I could help him with the full moons.

                       -GryffindorPadmeEaton