Nikki Screams at Fudge and Gets Kidnapped

Disclaimer: I only own Nikki Weasley. Nothing else.

Nikki POV:

I jolt up in the white bed, panting. I see Fudge and Snape discussing Sirius. Wait, Sirius? He's not free. I hear Madam Pomfrey telling Harry to eat the chocolate. I swing my legs to the side of the bed and start to stand.

"Ms. Weasley! You will sit down right this instant!"

"No. I need to help Sirius, and you won't stop me." I walk towards Snape and Fudge, fuming. "Who the hell do you think you are, Snape? Trying to frame an innocent man for something that happened sixteen years ago? You disgust me. Lily Evans Potter, your first friend ever, would have been disappointed in the way that you treated Remus and Sirius last night. And you, Minister! Not giving Sirius Black a trial when you give an ANIMAL one? I will show you my memories of every single encounter I've had with Pettigrew!! He is alive, a rat because he's an illegal Animagus, and gave away the secret for James and Lily Potter's house! But noooo, you think that just because Sirius had a terrible family that didn't give a damn about him, he is automatically guilty and needs no trial or jurisdiction. You make me SICK!!"

"Now, you can't speak to me that way. I'm the Minister of Magic."

"Oh no, I can speak to you in whatever way I bloody well please. You have proven to not be a capable Minister, so I'm not going to listen to you. Professor Dumbledore, do you know where Sirius Black is?"

"Yes I do, Ms. Weasley. He is in Professor Flitwick's office. If any teacher is guarding him, tell them that I sent you."

"Thank you, Professor." I start to walk quickly up to Professor Flitwick's office. Seeing Professor McGonagall in front of the door, I sprint up to her. "Professor McGonagall, Professor Dumbledore sent me to see Sirius. Please, let me in?"

"Okay, Ms. Weasley. I will let you in. Good luck." She winks at me. "And don't spend your whole time snogging him." I blush, mortified.

"Okay, Professor." I open the door and see Sirius sitting down on the floor. His head snaps up.

"Coley? What are you doing here? What happened?" I walk over to him and sit down next to him.

"Well, I might have just yelled at Snape and told him that, and I quote, 'You disgust me. Lily Evans Potter, your first friend ever, would have been disappointed in the way that you treated Remus and Sirius last night.' I also told Fudge that, 'But noooo, you think that just because Sirius had a terrible family that didn't give a damn about him, he is automatically guilty and needs no trial or jurisdiction. You make me SICK!!' I also said, 'I can speak to you in whatever way I bloody well please." Sirius stares at me.

"You really said that? To the Minister?? Do you have a death wish?"

"No, I don't. But it seems like Snape wants you to have a death wish from the Kiss. I need to get you a trial. I don't think that Professor Dumbledore has the authority. Maybe the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement? I think that's Amelia Bones."

"I think that's a good place to start. But, Coley. If I don't survive-"

"Sirius, shut up. You will survive!"

"But if I don't, remember that I love you always and forever. I will never stop loving you."

"I love you too. Always and forever." I look at Sirius's lips and glance up at him. He's looking at my lips like he's starving and they're the last bit of food he has. He moves towards me and kisses me, and I immediately kiss back. My hands wind around his neck, and his tangle in my hair. Sirius picks me up and puts me in his lap. My legs go around his waist and we snog for three more minutes until the door opens. Sirius and I jolt, separating. Sirius looks around me and sees Professor Dumbledore casually leaning against the wall, staring at the wall opposite us. I blush and quickly get off of Sirius's lap. I run my fingers through my wild hair, trying to comb it down. Sirius leans back against the wall, casually.