Patronuses-1976

Disclaimer: Sirius, can you just say it for me? Sirius: Sure!! @GryffindorPadmeEaton doesn't own anyone except for my beautiful girlfriend, Nicole. **NIcole and Sirius kiss** **Me dying from cuteness**

Still Nikki POV:

It has been a month since Sirius and I got together. We walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts together, my head on his shoulder and his arm around my waist. His tie might have been a little messy like my hair. We definitely weren't snogging in a broom cupboard, where would you get that idea?

I see the chairs and desks pushed back. It must be a hands-on lesson. Professor Brennan is probably my favorite professor yet!! She always does lessons that are useful and teaches really well. I can hear the professor talking about the Patronus charm. I know that I can ignore what she's saying, as I already know how to produce a patronus. My patronus is a lion.

I can feel Sirius playing with my hair, twirling it around his finger

I can feel Sirius playing with my hair, twirling it around his finger. I quietly giggle and reach my hand up to stop his fiddling. "Listen," I whispered.

"But I already know this," he whines.

"Listen and we might conveniently find a broom cupboard that's unoccupied." Sirius perks up and immediately begins focusing (A/N: They aren't having sex. They are just snogging).

"Does anyone know how to produce a patronus?" Professor Brennan asks.

James, Lily, Remus, Sirius, Peter, and I all raise our hands. Professor Brennan asks us to demonstrate, which we all gladly do. James's is a stag, Peter's is a rat, Remus's is a wolf, and Sirius's is a dog. Lily, face scrunched up in concentration, casts her patronus. James's jaw hits the floor. Lily's patronus, the part of her soul that reflects who she is as a person, is a doe. The female counterpart of a stag. James and Lily belong together. "Ms. Granger, your patronus?"

Okay, here goes nothing. I think of Sirius and I kissing for the first time. "Expecto Patronum!!" The strong body, four legs attached to paws, and-wait, this isn't my patronus. It's not a lion; it's a dog? More specifically, it's Sirius's dog. His Animagus form. I gasp. I look around uneasily. Sirius is staring at me with shock in his eyes. I back away towards the door, turn, and run. I run down to the Shrieking Shack, where Sirius took me once when I asked. I wrapped my arms around my legs and stared into nothing.

James Third Person POV:

After Nicolette rushed out, Sirius's face just dropped. The Marauders could see tears glistening in his eyes, but nobody else could. James asked, "Professor Brennan, could I go find Nicolette, I mean Nicole?" After she granted him permission, James ran up to the Gryffindor 6th year dormitory, flailed in his trunk, and finally found it. The Marauder's Map.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." As he scanned the map, he finally saw her in the Shrieking Shack. That was the only person whose name is Nicole that isn't in classes. However, her name on the map was messed up.

Her name was "Nicole Granger/Nicole Weasley."

His first thought was, 'Oh shit, the map's broken.' Then he started to think. Her redheaded hair was a Weasley trademark. She asked what year it was. Her eyes widened in panic as he answered her question. The Weasleys-Molly and Arthur-had just had a pair of twins that August. Their names were, wait, what were they? Percy and-and-Nicole. She is in the past.

"Mischief Managed." James sprinted down to the Shrieking Shack. He levitated a branch to prod the knot on the Whomping Willow so that he could get through the Shrieking Shack.

Nikki POV:

I heard footsteps approaching. I whipped around, holding my wand in front of me in a defensive position. I saw not Sirius, but James, walking down the staircase. I sighed. "Does Sirius know where I am?"

"No. But I have one question for you. Who are you, really?"

"That's an odd question. I'm Nicole Granger-" he glared at me. I think he knows. "Fine. I'm Nicole Weasley, fourth child of Molly and Arthur Weasley. If my math is correct, I was born this year. I held a broken Time Turner when I was in my sixth year dormitory, and then, next thing I knew, I was here."

"I have another question. Why did you run away? You know that Sirius loves you, right?"

"Yes, I do. It's just... I don't know. I'm only sixteen. How do I know what love is? Also, he's sixteen years older than me in my time."

"If Sirius, resident flirt and prior playboy, knows what love is, you definitely do. Sirius wouldn't care about that. He'd care that you couldn't get together because he'd be in Azkaban for one year if you continue your relationship. Besides, your Patronuses more than proved your love."

"Fine. Let's go. You can't tell anyone about the time travel stuff! Please?"

"Okay, I won't."

I get up and walk out of the Shack. I hit the knot on the Willow and freeze its branches. I run into the castle, trying to find Sirius. I make an abrupt u-turn and go back to James. "Give me the map."

"What map? Fine, fine." I say the words and search every square inch of the old parchment for Sirius, finally finding him in a broom closet. I rush up to the broom closet and fling open the door.

In the broom closet I see... Lily Evans and Severus Snape having sex?

Sorry, I'm just messing with you.

I actually see Sirius leaning against the wall, almost in tears. I sigh and softly say, "Sirius?" His head jerks up.

"I'm sorry Coley; I didn't mean to-" I cut him off with a kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I part from his lips and rest my forehead on his.

"I love you, you dramatic poodle."

"And I love you, my redheaded spitfire." I smile at him and he returns it.

Author's Note: Yay!!! I might have used the "James finds *insert character* and realizes she's from the future" plotline from another author. I added her at the bottom of this author's note so it's not like I'm copying anything from her.

Here she is: @videle-

QOTD: What is your favorite George and Fred Weasley quote?

AOTD: "What are Fred and I, next-door neighbours?"

                        -GryffindorPadmeEaton