Crookshanks Eating Scabbers & Sirius Black?

Disclaimer: I only own Nikki.

Nikki POV:

Oh no. Ron's going off at Hermione because apparently Crookshanks ate Scabbers. Uggh. Ron just needs to buckle up and ask Hermione out before someone else gets her first.

Wait a minute. Sirius told me that he needed to get something in the castle. Something close to Harry. Somehow, he'd gotten into the castle and slashed the Fat Lady's portrait because he needed to get in. Nobody in Gryffindor is even close to being Sirius's age, so that means... pets. Animaguses!! Of course! I'm an idiot! What Animagus forms were James and Peter? James was a stag, but why in the world would he ever try to kill Lily, whom he loves above all things, and Harry, his infant son that he died for? Peter.... what was Peter? Wasn't he a rat? I don't know!! Something's fishy here. I need to go to the library.

I walk into the library and go immediately to the counter-spell section. Pouring over every book I can find, I finally find it. The Animagus Reversal spell. The incantation is Animalis autem homo, or animal to person in Latin. The spell movement is to point your wand at the thing you expect to be an Animagus. I can't just perform this spell on any animal that walks into the Gryffindor Tower though!! I walk back to the Gryffindor Tower.

----Time Skip to Sirius Black with a knife----

I jolt up when I hear a scream. That's Ron's scream. I hop out of bed and throw on my robe. I rush out of my dorm room, frantically looking around. I see Percy yelling at everyone.

"Everyone back upstairs!" Percy shouted. I run over to Ron.

"Nikki-Sirius Black!" said Ron faintly. "In our dormitory! With a knife! Woke me up!" Holy shit! Sirius couldn't do this!! He wouldn't try to kill my brother.

Professor McGonagall comes in, furious. Percy tries to explain that Ron had a nightmare, but Ron interrupts him.

"IT WASN'T A NIGHTMARE!" Ron yelled. "PROFESSOR, I WOKE UP, AND SIRIUS BLACK WAS STANDING OVER ME, HOLDING A KNIFE!" I gasp just like everyone in the Common Room. Yeah, no. Sirius wouldn't try to kill my brother. He knows that I'd break up with him if he did try to. I need to write in my journal. Neville Longbottom. How do I even begin to describe Neville Longbottom? (A/N: #meangirlsmovierefrence)

Well, apparently he is notorious for forgetting the passwords, so he wrote the whole week's down. Somehow, Sirius got that paper and snuck in. Neville, although very forgetful, wouldn't just leave the list somewhere else. He had to get someone or something to help him. Wait... Crookshanks has been very aggresive to Scabbers. Sir Cadogan, being a reckless knight that doesn't know anyone's face, let him in. Well, now I've narrowed the Animagus list down. It's some pet in Harry's dormitory. That's Scabbers, Hedwig (very doubtful), Trevor, Dean's pet, and Seamus's pet. I don't know their names, but I know that one has a cat and the other has an owl. I don't know who it is!! And Scabbers is supposed to be dead! How can he be the traitor Sirius was after? I walk up to my dorm room, less panicked than when I left. I search on my bookshelf for the journal and finally find it.

I open the journal and flip to the first page. Dipping my pen in ink, I begin to write. (A/N: Italics is Nikki; underline is Sirius)

Hey Sirius. Something odd happened today...

Let me guess, it's that thing with Ron and I'm in his bedroom standing over him with a knife.

Well, that's pretty accurate. What the hell happened?

I can't tell you...

Come on, Sirius!! I won't tell anyone. You can trust me, can't you?