1.

"Just fucking kill me already."

Meli Hiddleston was lying on her bead, hiden under the covers with an aching pain in her stomach.

"I would but then you wouldn't be able to give me the answers for the potion homework," said Jane Beresford, Meli's best girl friend since forever.

Meli watched Jane as she wandered around their dormroom. She was tall and skinny with short brown hair and big blue eyes that were always surrounded by dark makeup. Jane was that one girl that wore high heels on a Monday morning to go to classes. She was, well, intense, always talking and her crazy energy made her the best friend possible for Meli. But she sucked at potion.

"I'm gonna go get you some pills but then I have to go to classes and abandon you all alone with your pain. Is that ok?" the girl asked with a small side smile.

"Yeah yeah, but don't forget to take notes for me please," Meli answered.

Jane agreed and left after giving her the miraculous pills that made her period cramps hurt a little less during a small 10 minutes of pure deliverance.

Meli tried sleeping but her stomach felt like it was being stabbed repeatedly by knives and so she just watched the same rom com for the hundred time while thanking the world for the school nurse who, after one look at the discouraged teenage girl, announced she could skip class today. Around 12 o'clock, Meli finally had a moment of respit and got up.

Looking around the large room you could see two queen sized bed with dark green covers and black and white pillows. The walls were black with Jane's slytherin's quidditch jerseys suspended next to pictures of all of their friends. There was one big window with an elegant window seat covered by cozy green blankets and cushions. The curtains were of a pale mint shade of green and always open so we could see the view. And what a view.

The slytherin dorms were usually in the dungeon, under Hogwart's castle, but at the beginning of their first year, Jane and Meli arrived too late to get one of these. Their disappointment was cut short when they inherited of the only room of the slytheryn house that gave on the lake instead of under it. The two friends went to sleep every night with the moon shining on the lake and every evening they could see the sun going down on the water, making the room shine with a beautiful golden hour light. They loved their dorm.

Meli walked slowly toward the full-length mirror standing next to the ivory door of their room. The reflexion in front of her was one of a tall blond girl with deep brown eyes. Dark bags underlined her eyes. Meli was tired and it showed. She was wearing sport shorts and oversized t-shirt of some popular muggle singer.

Meli's older sister, Elae, made Meli discover a lot of muggle singers. Elae ran away from home at 16 to follow the love of her life around the world with his band and everytime she saw Meli, she brought back souvenirs from her trips and new songs to listen to.

Meli flopped back on her bed and stayed there for the rest of the day listening to song that made her cry for no other reason then the emotional state she was in right now. Suddenly, someone barged into her room, slamming the door open and making the young witch scream.

"What happened? Are you ok? Why weren't you in class today?"said a platinum blond haired boy.

"Would you calm down? You scared the life right out of me!" answered the startled teenage girl. Thought she wouldn't mind that considering the pain she was in.

"Well it apparently isn't that bad since you still have the strength to be your naturally rude self,"protested the wizard standing in the middle of her room rolling two ice grey eyes.

"I'm serious, you twat. Shut up!"

"Oh, but darling you love listening to me," smirked Draco Malfoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok hum yeah so that's my first Wattpad story and english is not my first language so just tell me if you see a mistake please. For now there's just my friend reading it but really hope more people come and see it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!

Laeti