Talking

"Law! We're back." Rosinante called for Law as you both entered the apartment and didn't see him anywhere. The TV was turned off, kitchen empty and the balcony's window was closed, which meant he was inside the apartment. Feeling a little jittery at his absence, you walked over to your room, hoping to find him asleep in bed.

"Law?" You asked softly, Rosi trailing behind you. Turning on the lights, you heard a muffled groan come from your pillows. Law was asleep. Seeing his form curled up to your pillows warmed your heart, he really was adorable.

"Law! (Y/N), I'm so sorry-" You gestured for him to stay quiet, not wanting to wake up the boy.

"I don't mind." You whispered. "Look at how sweet he looks when he's asleep." You giggled. Even though you barely knew the kid he had already made his way into your heart.

Rosi stared at his child as you approached him and kissed his forehead. Mumbling something incomprehensible, he unconsciously wrapped his arms around your neck, clinging onto you as if his life depended on it.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbled.

"Hey..." You said softly, not wanting to wake him up. "What do we do?" You asked Rosinante, pulling the boy up with you as he held onto you like a koala bear.

"Let me take him, I'll put him in his bed." He said, staring at his son with love. It was hard for him to get Law to fall asleep so easily, so he was happy to see that he at least took a nap.

As Rosi began to peel him off your arms, Law sent a couple of kicks his way and nuzzled even tighter against you, his head squished between your breasts and neck.

"Damn it." Breathed Rosi out in pain. He had kicked him in his ribcage and it probably had hurt him. Giggling, you balanced him better in your arms and patted Rosi on the shoulder.

"I'll take him, lead the way." Nodding, Rosinante made his way out and opened the door to his apartment. There were still some unopened boxes scattered around as he hadn't finished cleaning up from the moving. You entered Law's room and finally tucked him into his bed, covering him with his sheets and passing him his polar bear plushie for him to cuddle with.

"He's so sweet." You said, looking at him as Rosi snaked his hands to your waist from behind you, pulling you into a hug. Feeling his chest pressed onto your back lit back the fire in your core that you had felt earlier, but you had to control yourself. You couldn't do this type of things with Law present.

"I'm glad you think so." He kissed the top of your head, mumbling against your hair. "Now that he's asleep..." He trailed off, twirling you in his arms so that you would look at him. He tipped your chin with his slender fingers and kissed you again, this time softly and only for a couple of seconds.

"Are you crazy? He's right here!" You squirmed around as he chuckled at you. You were not strong enough to overpower him, and that led you to look a little too cute for him.

"I was kidding." He said, clearly bluffing.

"Yeah right." You pushed him playfully, but he, being the klutz he is, obviously fell down to the floor with a loud crush. Luckily he didn't hit his head anywhere. "Oh my god, Rosi! I'm so sorry!" You whisper-yelled at the fallen giant. Kneeling down, you cupped his cheek and saw the small smile that was beginning to show in his lips. He didn't answer you, he was frozen in place.

"Rosi I'm really sorry! Please don't-" He pulled you down with him, making you yelp as you ended up straddling his waist and hovering on top of him to avoid crushing him with your weight.

Still not muttering a word, he shot you a sexy smirk and took your face gently in his hands, kissing your lips and tugging your waist down to press tighter into him.