Rosinante

"So, you really are feeling better?" Asked Rosinante hopefully. You had served him lunch and sat down to eat with him while Law munched on his dessert. He noticed how relaxed you had gotten now compared to before so he was considering actually taking you out on that initial date he had planned for you.

"Mhm." You said cheerily, enjoying lunch.

"Would you like to go on that date then?" He asked blushing. It was tough for him to ask women out, specially you. He clearly had fallen in love with you and was afraid of your rejection.

"Oh, good idea! Where were you planning to go?"

"Surprise." He smiled cheekily.

"But Law will stay alone..." You pouted, looking at the kid who was much too concentrated on his food.

"He'll be fine." Grunted Rosinante. He didn't want his kid to get in the way of your relationship. He just wanted you two to be official already.

"Hey!" You scolded. He rolled his eyes at you playfully.

"Won't you, Law?" Diverting his gaze from your eyes, he stared at Law with a look that would make him understand clearly what his answer was supposed to be. And it was.

"Wha-? Oh, yeah." He nodded, looking at Rosinante with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Are you sure Law?" You asked making him look at you straight in the eyes. Of course you had noticed the interaction he had with his father. You weren't stupid and Rosi was anything but subtle.

"I have homework to do anyways."

"Alright..." You said looking at the pair in suspicion.

Whatever, last time it was the same and he was safe and sound.

"Alright! Law, finish up. I'm taking you back home in a couple of minutes." Rosinante smiled as he picked up your dishes and began washing whatever it was that you had used to prepare them the meal.

"No, Rosi! You really don't have to do that, don't worry." You said standing up and going over to look at him.

"It's fine." He kissed the top of your head and continued to wash the dishes, leaving you love struck and standing like an idiot. "Make sure you're ready to go, yeah?"

"Alright." You chirped, a goofy smile taking over you as you made your way to your room to pick up an appropriate outfit for your date. You put on some make up and a classy outfit that still allowed your beautifully tanned skin to show, hopefully to drive Rosinante a little over the edge.

"Ready?" He asked from the living room. Law was already home and he was ready to go. He had it all planned and was very excited.

"Yep." You said as you exited your room and smiled at your neighbor with a soft blush.

"Wow." He breathed out, seeing your perfectly hugged curves and feeling a need to trace your skin. A need to kiss you and pin you down under him, hands roaming across your skin and caressing every single inch.

"What?" You asked innocently, feeling that maybe your makeup had smudged or something. His gaze was fixated on you and you began to get a little nervous.

"You look gorgeous, (Y/N)." He smiled, getting out of the couch and walking over to hold you by your waist. His head dipped down to kiss your lips while his thumbs traced circles in your hips. You could feel your stomach fluttering and entire body lighting up on fire. You really needed to have sex with the man or you'd go crazy.

"Thank you." You purred, holding onto his shoulders for support.

"Let's go." He said as he took your hand in his and led you outside.