Home

"(Y/N)!" Law had been waiting anxiously for your return at home. Rosinante had informed him that you had woken up and would be back the next morning, so he sat and patiently waited in his room. He had been so excited he hadn't even done any of his homework, which was something weird coming from him. Now that he finally saw you enter the room, he jumped onto you and held to your body with his little hands, squishing his head into your chest and happy to finally be able to see you. It had only been a couple of days but to him it had seemed like months. He was just a kid after all.

"Law!" You smiled, holding him in your arms and kissing his cheeks in affection. "How have you been?"

Rosinante pushed both of you so that you'd at least be sat down at the couch. Your body was still fragile and doctors, of course, recommended you to rest.

"Good." He said, lips quivering as he tried to hold back his tears. Your heart shrunk. "I-I missed you." He pressed himself even tighter against you, looking for your warmth and comfort.

"Hey~ it's ok, I'm right here." You smiled, taking in a long breath to calm down your heart. You were extremely happy. Seeing Law and Rosinante care for you this much made you realize how much they meant for you, and how much you meant for them.

Picking him up, you noticed he was lighter than before and that there were little dark bags under his eyes.

"Law, have you been eating at all?" Being a chef your first and most important worry in everyone you knew was of their diet. You always worried of your friends and, if they hadn't eaten anything, forced some food down their throat. They never complained given that you cooked deliciously, so it was kind of a win win.

Law didn't say anything, he just looked away.

"Rosi." You growled, making a chill run down his spine.

Oh oh. He thought, already knowing where this was going. Your eyes had darkened and your body had grown stiff.

"I'm sorry about Law, but don't you think I'll let you cook anything! You heard doctors! You must stay-"

You placed Law on your side and let him cling onto you with his legs circling your waist so that he'd be held securely in your arms, and lifted yourself off the couch as if nothing. Yes, you were tired and the wounds at your back were beginning to hurt, but Law and Rosinante both needed food, so you were going to feed them.

"H-how?!" Rosinante stared at you in shock. You were moving gracefully in the kitchen as you began to cook. You were supposed to be hurt. Yesterday your body was weakly fighting between life and death, so how the hell were you up and about preparing food in a kitchen? You were a mystery to him. A beautiful lovable mystery he wanted all for himself.

"Sit." You ordered, continuing to cook and letting Law take a sit with his father.

"So what happened?" Asked Law excitedly.

So you and Rosinante told him the story. Rosi explained how he had got in the middle of that fight with his brother, given that he wasn't supposed to get into action at the time. You then told them about losing it. It had been your instinct that drove you all the way to your boyfriend's aid, and it worked perfectly. Both of them stared at you in awe.

"Are you a psychic?!" Asked Law amazed, to which you laughed. Of course you weren't, you were just very assertive when it came to hunches.

"Maybe~" You said, putting three plates down on the table. You were starving, so you decided to eat some food with them.

Rosinante laughed at your reply and looked at his child who was now staring at you with a mix of awe and fright. He was adorably naive, and wouldn't think that you, of anyone else, would lie to him.