Back Home

A/N
Tis a lemon :) soo lemon warning I guess?

——

"Fuck (Y/N) you're so beautiful." Rosinante whispered against your ear as he hovered on top of you. He was rubbing his member against your core while you whimpered under him. You needed him to make you his, but he was focused on taking his sweet time with you.

"Rosi~" You moaned out, already beginning to get wet as a special warmth invaded your body.

After the date, Rosinante took you back to your own place, hoping that Law was asleep and hadn't heard anything, to have some privacy and finally have his way with your body. Now you both laid completely dressed on your bed as he kissed and licked your skin wherever he'd produce moans and pants from you.

Not being able to wait much more, his hand snaked down your body, tracing your beautiful curves and finally arriving to the hem of your skirt. He played with the elastic, fingers grazing the skin underneath as he realized you weren't wearing any underwear.

"(Y/N)..." He groaned, feeling his bulge growing inside his pants. "Why aren't you... wearing..." He panted, fingers finally dipping past the piece of clothing and teasing your core.

"I didn't think they'd be necessary." You whimpered as his fingers traveled up and down your folds, walls clenching even harder from the absence of his hardness.

"Oh, you're a bad girl." He growled as he finally inserted one long finger in you, making you take in a sharp breath and gasped while you tried to control your heartbeat.

"Ah~!" You were already over the clouds with his touch, even though he had barely even pleasured you since you arrived. "Fuck!" You breathed out, closing your eyes and focusing on the delicious feeling his finger was giving you.

He inserted a second finger and began thrusting them inside and out, flushed face looking at your pleasured expressions as your body writhed under him, unable to control it's movements due to his intense touch. He moved his thumb so it would trace circles over your clit, making you gasp out and moan his name.

"I didn't know you were this sensitive." He grunted, kissing your lips hungrily and muffling your already loud moans. You reached up a hand to tangle in between his silky locks, losing yourself to the pleasure as the heat that had pooled in your core began to coil. "Oh you like this?"

"Yes~!" You groaned as you could feel a slow yet overwhelming orgasm begin to form. "Rosi..."

Wanting to take you over the edge, he pulled away completely, sucking on the juices from his fingers and then dipping his head down. He ripped your skirt off, core finally completely free for him to please, and slowly traced your slick folds with his hand. Smirking, he looked up at you and enjoyed every single reaction he'd get from you.

"Ah! R-Ro- Please!" You begged for him, feeling that you needed him inside you once again. Chuckling, Rosinante inserted three fingers and began to suck on your sensitive bundle of nerves, enjoying the moans and huffs that came from you as he once again began to work on your orgasm. Not much time later your hips bucked to meet his rhythm only for Rosinante to grab them and press the down on the bed.

With this new angle he could now hit even deeper in you, and your core didn't wait long to finally come undone from his tongue and fingers. Softly biting your clit, he finally pulled out and sucked on his fingers once again, driven crazy by the scent and taste of your fresh juices.