Brotherly Fight

"It wouldn't be our business if it didn't make you unhappy." He replied, raising his voice at you. Your friends began to get a little uncomfortable and you could see it. This definitely wasn't the time to speak about this, so you just tried to end the conversation.

"Well I chose to be unhappy then." You scoffed.

"But it's not what you want." Sabo jumped into the conversation, voice and body language a little too aggressive for your liking.

"Sabo, you too? Seriously I'm getting enough of this! I-"

"No, (Y/N). We've had enough of your fucking lie. You keep on telling yourself that you're fine when in reality you have fucking given up in life, we just want to help. And it's frustrating that you don't even care, because we do. And we are worried."

"Ace, this isn't the time." You tried to calm down and spoke in a lower tone, the things he said hurt and they were true, but your friends were here and it was time to end this, not turn it into a fight.

"For you it's never the time." Said Luffy, very angry. Your three brothers were glaring at you.

Luffy too?

"So what's this? You come to my place and team up against me like this? What the hell are you even trying to do?" You growled, not caring anymore about calming the three idiots down.

"Talk." Grumbled Sabo. Koala was pulling on his shirt, trying to get him to sit back down and calm down. Your three friends were eyeing you worriedly, it was true that your brothers looked like they were attacking you. This wasn't going to end well.

"Ok, let's talk then." You spat out. "What happened?"

"We've just noticed you are unhappy." Said Luffy, trying to calm himself down. He had noticed they had taken a pretty aggressive stance against you and was now fighting to not snap at you. The idea wasn't to turn this into a fight, but to actually help you with this. They actually had talked about this before, and they saw that maybe they hadn't been very good at helping you deal directly with your grief but they had just tried distracting you, making this whole issue at the long run even worse.

"And how do you plan on fixing that, huh?"

"We just want you to realize that there is a problem in your life that you haven't been able to face." Said Sabo, fiery gaze piercing yours and still walking on eggshells around the subject.

"Oh, please. Illuminate me, what the fuck is it that happened to me?"

"What happened is that you still haven't had the fucking courage to get over the death of your parents and fucking move on. You've ruined your life obsessing over a goddamn accident and we are afraid that you'll just turn into a depressed nobody." Growled Ace, instantly regretting what he said.

You fisted your hands and didn't reply, putting all of your strength into not crying in front of them.

"Ah- (Y/N)." He said softly, fumbling between words. He had no idea what to say now, he had been insensitive and had clearly fucked up.

"Ace." Gasped Nami, this had been enough, they were torturing you psychologically. They had insulted you and treated you like a weak idiot, when in reality you were only a victim of your mind tricks and of a tragedy.